Banned for excessive team kill

This is a discussion on Banned for excessive team kill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am asumming i got banned when i was taking the flag at MEK base and using the AA to ...
Page: 1

BeingRapedByAChicken

Exclamation Banned for excessive team kill

I am asumming i got banned when i was taking the flag at MEK base and using the AA to keep there chopters down when under 32 players. I realize i was in the wrong for not waiting till i had the flagor till 32players or more. Please un ban me and i will make sure i wait next time till i have the flag before not letting the chopters from taking off or till there are 32 players or more.

buck buck buck buck buckawk

Quote Originally Posted by BeingRapedByAChicken View Post
    I am asumming i got banned when i was taking the flag at MEK base and using the AA to keep there chopters down when under 32 players. I realize i was in the wrong for not waiting till i had the flagor till 32players or more. Please un ban me and i will make sure i wait next time till i have the flag before not letting the chopters from taking off or till there are 32 players or more.

buck buck buck buck buckawk
    Wrong section?

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    Wrong section?
    was about to say it :P

Little archer Senior Member

spammers are ridiculously stupid nowadays

maybe he meant he was a mage and tp'ed all his party into a gang or humans/orcs lol

hes talking about cod i think

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    hes talking about cod i think
    You mean to tell me there isn't helicopters in ko? WHAT!?!?! Amazing

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    You mean to tell me there isn't helicopters in ko? WHAT!?!?! Amazing
    lol thought he was talking about kronos, heard everything happens there

remove the 50 post and we won't see this spam.. sc2 and dota section is covered by faggot spammers getting their 50 post count up.. its retarded because idiots get scammed by these faggots which is the only reason they put in the 50 post count shit.

I mean how stupid do you have to be to get scammed by someone who is new to the forum with a low post count and unknown to everyone? If you are suspicious of them and think they could be a scammer, then they probably are a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    remove the 50 post and we won't see this spam.. sc2 and dota section is covered by faggot spammers getting their 50 post count up.. its retarded because idiots get scammed by these faggots which is the only reason they put in the 50 post count shit.

I mean how stupid do you have to be to get scammed by someone who is new to the forum with a low post count and unknown to everyone? If you are suspicious of them and think they could be a scammer, then they probably are a scammer.

what you said makes no sense the whole 50 post and 3 month waiting list is what is keeping scammers from being able to scamm easily this is what is protecting the community.

if someone with low post count wants to buy from you, you can check all their posts and if they are all spam posts you know the person is just going to scam. also in the 3 month waiting time until a person can use the market section it gives people time to learn who the new user is and see what they are about by checking their previous posts.

if we remove the 50 post and 3 month rule all you have to do is proxy to ko4life and make new accounts and a scammer could scamm indefinitely .

the 3 months and 50 posts allows the community a safety net of sorts

Banned

i know this game he speak about it

UNREAL TOURNAMENT