Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scroll of Identity AKA name change scroll

This is a discussion on Scroll of Identity AKA name change scroll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yesterday i saw the 25% promo on the name change scroll and i hated my name so i decided to ...
Page: 1

Default Scroll of Identity AKA name change scroll

Yesterday i saw the 25% promo on the name change scroll and i hated my name so i decided to bought one. it costed me 3200 KC + 400 KC to get one (45$).
    ive been in merchant selling and buying items to make some profit, so i had 20 gbs on me and some more money on the Inn Hostess. So i thought.. ok im done with this, ill go change my name and then ill find some items. went to npc wrote my new name pressed ok. Nothing happened so i thought i should relog maybe it was a visual bug. And so i did, logged back in, when i got to character selection screen i noticed my name had changed ^_^. So far so good, went ingame. when i opened my inventory i found out that i still had the scroll, but all my cash (20 gb) and the money at inn were gone. i relogged afraid it was a visual bug but it isnt. im totally broke. i wrote a ticket to CSS explaining everything and so far i had no reply. i also posted on USKO forum where any posts backing me up got deleted . so it seems that i paid 45 dollars to lose all my money. im waiting for a reply from gamersfirst, i think ill let u guys know the progress of this case. oh and one thing, DO NOT BUY NAME CHANGE SCROLLS!!!!

Nyox

Doesn`t surprice me K2 fucked something up again.
    Thats the 25% discount on the scroll they were talking about .
    Hope you get that thing sorted out and get your money back.

PS : I am so happy i got rid of everything i had in this game. USKO is getting more and more ridiculus.

on official forums, Makiya told me to wait lol she said ill have to wait for atleast tomorrow before anything gets done, but i can see the outcome of this. they will not refund me im pretty sure ....

Twist3D

Sucks:/ u should ask them to rollback ur account, then give u the kc u bough. Prolly ur best shot, dont think they'll give u the cash straight up..

guyko

Default hi.

im new in ko4life im need some help .... help me plz

Quote Originally Posted by Twist3D View Post
    Sucks:/ u should ask them to rollback ur account, then give u the kc u bough. Prolly ur best shot, dont think they'll give u the cash straight up..
    ill try that when i get a response from customer support. i also found athenrye online last night and i pmed him, got ignored lol .. and over 24 hours have passed since this happened, im premium and i wont get a fucking reply just awesome..

Little archer Senior Member

gl man ...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    gl man ...
    i was gonna buy ur bow >.< and bro i saw a wf being sold for 20 gbs lol but u werent online at the time xD

XuligaN1

gl man ((

lol spammer

I guess u must be Xyon or something from clan BoNaPPeTiT
    Last edited by Stalker4Life; 03-08-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    I guess u must be Xyon or something from clan BoNaPPeTiT
    yup its me hi danish

anyway, i waited two days and no reply, so this time i decided to try out something different xD
    i wrote another ticket but this time directed to payment issues! guess what? i got a reply in less than an hour lmao even though it said they forwarded it to the appropriate department. either way its still something ... ><

its been now 4 days since all this crap happened and i still got no reply woohoo ... k2 should burn to the ground will all their money and crappy gms in it

N1trogen

thats sux dude , i think ur best chance is to speak directly ingame with humanenceno when he is online.
    writing tickets and asking for rollback wont help i guess , they will just give u 1 of those automatic copy-paste answers..
    good luck anyway.

asdfgwrong topic
    Last edited by razor; 03-09-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast