Banned from KO , Warning to others!!

This is a discussion on Banned from KO , Warning to others!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just letting everyone know. My account was banned roughly 2 months after I bought gold bars on this forum (yes ...
Page: 1

Default Banned from KO , Warning to others!!

Just letting everyone know.

My account was banned roughly 2 months after I bought gold bars on this forum (yes I bought them from a member and not a gold farming website). I had set up a selling merchant for 20 items from the sundries for 1gb each. Seller did his job and gave me the gb's with no problem.

Be smarter when buying or selling gb's. Sell real items for overinflated prices or you will be banned.

Evidently G1 can track things like that on new accounts pretty well. They will wait for a few months and then ban you without an explaination.

Anyone else bought GB's on a new account then got banned a few months later without written cause from CS?

Only other thing it could have been was the fact that I used a buying merch to purchase BUS's for resell. If you look at my purchases though, you can tell I actually bought them. Spend 145m on 63 of them in a span of 3 days. No hacks here.

hmm i know few ppl got banned for being middlemen with low lvl chars

thats why i only buy/sell gbs from +50 accounts
    lvl 1 account is big risk

did u have any items on that account when u got banned?

I was 50+ with my middleman and my end user account when the transfer was done.
    Items on the account when banned:

XIB +8
    Dual Kek+3's
    Dual 12/1 dex earrings
    Elf Belt +1
    Black Dragon neck +2
    Chitin 8's w/ Dex
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 08-10-2010 at 11:14 AM.

Doubt they would do this, else they would have to ban 7 outta 10 people on every server. If they would ban everyone that has boagth gbs from a goldfarming site of from others from usd then the game would have little to no population left

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Doubt they would do this, else they would have to ban 7 outta 10 people on every server. If they would ban everyone that has boagth gbs from a goldfarming site of from others from usd then the game would have little to no population left
    +1

I agree with you, but the fact remains that it's all I ever did on this character. No third party tools and most of the xp was done by me, solo with quests. It was going to be my career lvl 59er char.

How else would a character get banned after first offense without using third party tools?

i doubt you got banned for that.

If they were serious about gold farmers, they would start by banning the spammers you see in morodan advertising their sites.

Most likely what has happened is someone doesn't like you and faked a screen shot and reported you, the noob GMs then bans without question

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    I was 50+ with my middleman and my end user account when the transfer was done.
    Items on the account when banned:

XIB +8
    Dual Kek+3's
    Dual 12/1 dex earrings
    Elf Belt +1
    Black Dragon neck +2
    Chitin 8's w/ Dex
    my rlb account was also banned without reason

my items: avedon+8, raptor+8, lugias+7, DS+7, shell set+8, dd helmet, ROC+2, HV+1, iron set, WP+2, belt 16/3, earrings 16/3, avedon+7, about 30gb and many many uniques and items in Inn

I hate this game All items away
    Last edited by lGBl; 08-11-2010 at 07:50 AM.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

dirtysanchez

well i ahvnt bought gbs in a while but i have bought alot of gbs on my main char. and my account isnt banned yet

Then it has to be from the buying merch which is totally F'd up. I will post a question in that thread.

Inactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by lGBl View Post
    my rlb account was also banned without reason

my items: avedon+8, raptor+8, lugias+7, DS+7, shell set+8, dd helmet, ROC+2, HV+1, iron set, WP+2, belt 16/3, earrings 16/3, avedon+7, about 30gb and many many uniques and items in Inn

I hate this game All items away
    +1 XD

better sold and leave