Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned for Koxping...

This is a discussion on Banned for Koxping... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So this morning i couldnt log my char cuz i got banned for using third party tools and koxping... Funny ...
Page: 1

So this morning i couldnt log my char cuz i got banned for using third party tools and koxping...

Funny thing is i never had any third party tools and i didnt have it this time either...

Now i started to spam cs,i spent money on that account if i dont get unblocked i wont leave it by this

MakuLine

if you get banned >> canel all payments

tell me why ppl hire will be interested about your story?Why not insteed of crying hire u go cry to pillow

tell me why ppl hire will be interested about your story?Why not insteed of crying hire u go cry to pillow[/b]
    and for the first time PADDY enforces the no flaming policy with a 3 day mute

As for your account, i'm sorry to hear but K2 seem to do this sort of thing. If CS ever listen to you, you may get lucky, or if you know anyone who still has any contacts. Other than that it's just spam cs and pray

Derden

sorry am i mixed up whats he wanting to hire.......

good luck m8 hope you get your account unblocked but knowing k2 you got a battle on your hands

AciDDreamZz

hello every1.........:-)

well couple yearz ago my ranger was account was banned\blocked because sum fuktard got pissed off because i wouldnt let him in my clan at the time, soo he told GM and spammed CS telling them i was duper\scammer\hacker, soo with only going on this nUbz word they did this to me, but i spammed back and didnt give up, it was bout a few weeks later :-(, but they unblocked me after doing an "investigation" and seeing that they were wrong, that or they simply got tired of hearing me RANT LIKE A MOFO to them.

GL gettin ur acc unlocked......it'll take some time, but if you didnt do anything, you've got a "chance"

ALL HALE FELIX!!!!..........mute mute mute

ultimaliaz

gl ferry c u soon on msn

Banned Senior Member

if ure char gets banned go do chargeback on premium / knight cash did the same

Strider

if ure char gets banned go do chargeback on premium / knight cash did the same[/b]
    really shit lol when i quit chargeback ftw, how far can you charge back

Bix

One of my friend account got banned few years ago(he got gold premium and possess alot of "duped items". He was innocent. Simply using his real life cash to buy PUS and then sell PUS for In game coins. With the Ingame money he earn from selling PUS, He buy alot of stuff from market "some are duped item" but he was innocent cuz there's no way to tell if item is legit or dupes. Anyway after spamming CS for like 3-4 week, and get the same reply from them, "Dear KO customer blah blah, we can't unban your account because your account is involve in illegal activity etc" He quited. I mean KO is not very smart at banning people, think about it, if you are a duper, are u stupid enuf (I doubt it) to do the duping on your real account and do u need to use real life cash to buy PUS and resell for IGC? Well enuf of my runts, I feel for you man. If you persist longer then my friend, maybe u get it back.

And how long is this ban for?

deathy

And how long is this ban for?[/b]
    Date/Time: 2007-04-30 18:43:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: TheKOLTeam
    Remarks: Third Party Tools. Third Party Tools. Account Terminated / KOXP, Macro / Ronark

MillionVoices

TheKOLTEAM means someone SENT SS OF YOU!!! Your banned by CS

do u know you can edit ko files and make every class wear a bow go have fun with that rofl

Bix

Screen shot mean nothing, Even tho it an original screenshot, That doesn't mean the guy on the screenshot use koxp. For all I know, someone else nearby could arrowshowering the same monster and the screen shot shows many arrows.

Banned

999 is like 3 years or somethign ?
    just plain wrong..by the 3 or so years are up you can have made like 2 chars koxping lol
    messed up yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast