Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Banned for payment get naked account back...

This is a discussion on Banned for payment get naked account back... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :huh: we got their airplanes down back at 1998, maybe this is revenge to u[/b] actually, airplanes fall down back ...
Page: 2

CrnaC

:huh:

we got their airplanes down back at 1998, maybe this is revenge to u[/b]
    actually, airplanes fall down back at 1999.

sorry to hear that. U know that I have problem w/ blocked account. I tryed too many things and I knock on many doors, but...no1 cares.

It seems that is enough that U make only 1 mistake, even if mistake is not totally yours, and U r busted. : /

I hope u will get Ur items back. It is quite stupid from them to do that. What kind of connection have Ur items with Ur payment? I can understand that they delvl u for exp u get in that month that U "don't pay", but taking Ur items??! oO

Badluckserb

best of the best...
    I now checked old account Click and buy...Before thay change mine credit card number...At account is 22 $ +++ same sum for I get baned...

TexAholic

i got banned for the same thing and i got all my stuff back ? dont worry

Banned

Very bad bro :S, too many money we lost in the game.
    I was lost 3000$ +, so.. gg > finish

Badluckserb

now thay take mine gold and put me in bronze prem >.<
    change suport ticket software.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    So all I write to KO support I not see anymore,I dont know what hapening with mine account...what dumbs zzzzzzzz

Mario

now thay take mine gold and put me in bronze prem >.<
    change suport ticket software.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    So all I write to KO support I not see anymore,I dont know what hapening with mine account...what dumbs zzzzzzzz[/b]
    im banned over 1 month already for C&B... cant get any fukin info from them, coz all they do is copy/paste same fukin msg <_<

Badluckserb

21 day no answer from KO -.- 10 letter ...

dupe wype oky? CS will say you that they dont do roll backs...

sub

I remember when i got hacked, took them 3months to say its too long ago for us to do a rollback or check what items r misisng from your account, and they gave me +1 ib, +1 chitin armors. I lost set of +7 rogue shitin armors, +9 jewelry +2 kekuri rings, kekuri belt and md&#39;s +7. I&#39;m a sin and they gave me a bow.

I&#39;m over it now, i&#39;ve worked hard to get some more gear. Now equipped better than before

And my mate got his account blocked from click n buy, but we never used the money we put in there to buy premium. Money never transfered. I use CC and use mine for my mates account too. No hassles yet. Click n Buy Sucks

ISeeYouPee

i just got my accoutn unbanned from payment fraud so now i will see if i have all my stuff with my acc if i dont i will be fuking pissed... waiting for servers to go back up

TexAholic

you will dont worry i did atleast so there is some hope

ISeeYouPee

yea it woudl be good if i am not missing shit ...cus if i am i will send about 200 support tickets lol

TexAholic

gl hope its ok like mine was

ISeeYouPee

thanks bro i will post here and tell u guys when i see my account xD

KiNgKoNg

when you see people getting banned for trying to buy prem thats when you know dont buy prem kanka i have seen like 50 + banns arleady and im sure there is hell of alot more non premmie ftw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast