Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Banned for payment get naked account back...

This is a discussion on Banned for payment get naked account back... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got banned for buy kc on a gift card that didnt have the money...
Page: 3

TexAholic

i got banned for buy kc on a gift card that didnt have the money

HotAsIce

people keep getting banned because in typical K2 fashion, they went for the cheapest service possible rather than one that was guarenteed to work. Credit/debit card purchases still work fine, so I'd advise to use these if possible. If you don't own a debit or credit card, see if you can use a real life friend to use theirs for you, and pay them back with real money. I wouldn't advise giving your in-game info out to someone to do it for you because of the number of people that will backstab you the moment they get the chance, but I've purchased premium for 2 different people in my KO time, so there are genuine people out there. I just wouldn't advise you do that if at all possible.

If you can get the address of K2Network's headquarters, try sending them a real letter instead of a customer support ticket or e-mail. Possibly a phone-call. but be warned, it will probably cost you money as their number probably isn't toll free, and their headquarters is in California. I wish you the best of luck, I think most of us have been fucked by K2 in some way/shape/form, so we feel for you.

EndOfStory

Same problem with one of my clannies from Ares..Letshavecones..he got banned for payment fraud wich is weird,then the payment was made twice(or 3 timesim not sure)and still no response from KO!And its been 2 months or more already...we all bomb KO with tickets but nothnig has been done yet,i just hope he will get his character back soon enough...and u get urs aswell!Until then we can only hope!

Greets,
    Ovidiu

ISeeYouPee

alright guys i checked my char today and seems to be k..he has everything that he used to have. xD the only thing is i was banned for like 20 days and my premium days are gone

Badluckserb

thay no answer ...so I cann say only bb items

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123