Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

banned... for real?

This is a discussion on banned... for real? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Stalker4Life Your ban was correct tho, they ban swedish ppl for being.. swedish!!! *coming from a danish ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Your ban was correct tho, they ban swedish ppl for being.. swedish!!!
    *coming from a danish toilet*

Quote Originally Posted by PelierBay View Post
    This happened to my account to. I have a thread on here somewhere. I got the same basic e-mail back you did after i submitted a support ticket. Inappropriate activity.
    I'v been talking to people on the server trying to reach Korlash and i think it worked because i logged on the website and my ban was lifted from forever to 30 days. But still 30 days for what lol.
    lucky, at least they unbanned you. haha

Quote Originally Posted by mha002 View Post
    i checked my status and it says "active" when i try to log in, it says account banned. when i sent in my first ticket, customer service replied back saying i was doing "inappriate activities" (no clue what that means). So i was told by a buncha clannies/friends in game to message athenrye so i did. I first asked him why i was banned and he told me it was because i was selling gold bars for $ and its apparent cuz i have logged in with multiple IPs and also in canada. I replied with an explanation that i was sharing the account with some clannies just for PK. My message was ignored. I sent him another message telling him that my account is important to me, and if there was anything i can do to save my account. That message was also ignored. I noticed he was replying to other peoples threads who were also getting banned so i too initiative to make a post calling him on it, saying that customer service is bs cuz i had premium as well and that gms never care to help. then they banned me on forum . I prob wont get my stuff back but tahts all good.
    You admitted account sharing? i'm gonna play devil's advocate here so bear with me.
    account sharing is a bannable offense. wether your first ban was wrong or not, he has reason to ignore your explanations. wether there are thousands more serious issues ingame like the cheating, bugs, etc, it's still a bannable offense. now im not sure that's account termination so my advice is lower your tone, no insults or threats and keep sending tickets explaining that you did not sell GBs or whatever and admit that you did share your account with some friend. ask them to remoe the permanent ban. don't spam but keep asking for them to review your case

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    You admitted account sharing? i'm gonna play devil's advocate here so bear with me.
    account sharing is a bannable offense. wether your first ban was wrong or not, he has reason to ignore your explanations. wether there are thousands more serious issues ingame like the cheating, bugs, etc, it's still a bannable offense. now im not sure that's account termination so my advice is lower your tone, no insults or threats and keep sending tickets explaining that you did not sell GBs or whatever and admit that you did share your account with some friend. ask them to remoe the permanent ban. don't spam but keep asking for them to review your case
    ive sent over 20 tickets and all were just closed immediately. i asked him athenrye for help and i was ignored. i even explained to him this was my first time sharing, and that i didnt know it was a bannable offense. no reply. i mean if the bann was for sharing, at least he can tell me that so i have an answer. i told him the reason for me sharing was because its nearly impossible to pk without a priest, thats why i shared my priest account with clannies/ friends. regardless i just submitted another ticket, lets just see what happens but im almost 100% sure that itll just be closed/ ignored.

And here is the email i recieve. They simply dont explain anything and just close my ticket -.-
    GamersFirst

FEB 03, 2012 |
    05:41AM IST

It was our pleasure to assist you in resolving your case. We have now
    closed this case and hope that it was resolved to your satisfaction. If you have
    further issues with this case in the future, please reply to this email and we
    will do our best to continue to assist you.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol no account sharing isnt banable. They just said they will not help you with your account gets hacked and or wiped because your violating tos. However im not sure if that same issue plays into affect if you have been banned :/

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    lol no account sharing isnt banable. They just said they will not help you with your account gets hacked and or wiped because your violating tos. However im not sure if that same issue plays into affect if you have been banned :/
    I didn't really get you ... whats your point there ? (i'm serious ..)

good to hear , good luck with your ardream

Well my char was banned but then unbanned some time later after having a good talk with Korlash. My ban was for a very stupid reason but eh got my krowaz unseald at least =p. Anyhow i kinda wana know why u got banned JD or at least what they told you was the reason =p

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    I didn't really get you ... whats your point there ? (i'm serious ..)
    Pretty simple, if your sharing accounts and your account gets wiped, scammed or hacked, g1 wont help you because you violated the tos of account sharing, they never said that they would ban you for it, simply just said that you will not get any support from them for any issues related to your account. In this case, his account got banned, since he said he shared, i guess they took that into consideration and denied him the possibility of getting aid.

well isn't breaking the TOS bannable? if it's not then mha is pretty fucked
    i'm just sticking to the letter, not saying that is what really happens.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    well isn't breaking the TOS bannable? if it's not then mha is pretty fucked
    i'm just sticking to the letter, not saying that is what really happens.
    yep im already takin this as im not getting my sh1t back. already sold out my sin gear and gbs. not gonna waste anymore time on a game with poor customer support and stupid gms. :P

'jd im unbanned, maybe u are too ?

*but the danish ppl arent* cough sigh lalalalal COUGH THOMAS COUGH

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by henkish View Post
    'jd im unbanned, maybe u are too ?
    blind henko look closer he said that he has been unbanned already, yet people kept postin lol

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    blind henko look closer he said that he has been unbanned already, yet people kept postin lol
    look josé im drunk and i dont give a damn but can u log msn pls?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast