Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

banned... for real?

This is a discussion on banned... for real? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; directly from my email on why i was banned.... really they go well with checking their sources... and i dont ...
Page: 3

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

directly from my email on why i was banned.... really they go well with checking their sources... and i dont cheat btw... thanks...

Gabriel

FEB 02, 2012 | 10:22PM PST
    Greetings, Adventurer!

Thank you for contacting Gamers First Customer Support. We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended.

Someone with access to this account was observed using third party tools to modify/automate game play.

Please be aware that usage of any third party utility that automates game play beyond the normal mechanics provided in game is considered a violation of our Terms of service.

This account will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account.

We urge you to take a moment to review our policies located on under the support menu of our website (Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First) to familiarize yourself on what is and is not acceptable.

The Knight Online team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players. Please be advised that, due to the nature of the violation, your account will not be unblocked under any circumstances.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please understand that, in order to preserve the integrity of the game world, such action is necessary.

Regards,

GamersFirst Customer Support
    http://www.gamersfirst.com

btw all i did was pm atheyren of forums... he said i wasn't banned and try 2 log in and i could, even though earlier that day and the day before i couldn't log in because it said my account was blocked...

Little archer Senior Member

well i hope all the usko supporters are happy now.

Thats pretty messed up... Did they even look into it lol

Happy to hear you got unbanned. I was shocked to get an msn about it to begin with!

i have been pking with some guys for 4 years and they were banned, its bs. hopefully they get unbanned soon. anyone else gotten unbanned?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123