Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Banning ixb +10

This is a discussion on Banning ixb +10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how many people did you see selling iron impacts and hellbreakers +8 before the fire drake patch that were not ...
Page: 2

how many people did you see selling iron impacts and hellbreakers +8 before the fire drake patch that were not banned?

every single person doing that was banned and their posts locked or deleted... i don't understand the point here, are people suggesting i should unban him because you don't think it is fair?

I ask you if that turk bemjamin came on here selling that +10 iron x bow what would the out cry have been?

And moraine, what exactly do you think i gain from banning this guy? A fuck load of hastle is all i'm getting at the moment, but i know myself that if i had a guy with a +10 high class item in my clan... he would no longer be in my clan. Seems unfair for you to criticise the way i moderate the forums and i'm not allowed to criticise the way you run your clan. I mean no personal offence by this, but ill be honest and say i will ban anybody that sells ridiculous items like that, responsible for the down fall of this game and give ridiculously unfair advantages to people beyond the 'legal' realm.

Like it or not, you're friend has an item on his account that he could very easily be banned for holding and i'm not going to let the forums be his way of shimmying it on to somebody else

Gondon

Paddy, ur GM? oo ?

or did u just ban him om forums..

and he got banned in game or from forums for attempt to sell it ?

xourico

hmm, the thing is that the IXB+10 is LEGIT to the game :rollseyes: -_-
    and man, every1 knows that there are more +9/+10 ietms in dies, some in real "nice legit guys" and so on...

anyway, better for candy to sell it asap, but dont expect him to delete it or something, afterall he gave good items for it <_<

forums and no i'm not a gm, because if i was i wouldnt be responding to you, infact all of my posts would say;

'Hail Gondon I'm sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team'

I must say that i am fucking appauled however that i am actually being flamed for banning a guy selling a +10 high class item, take a look at yourselves and think about it before writing your next post

Hail Paddy! :lol:

gogo +10 high class items

The Snapple Shaman

just to clarify, what do u mean by selling +8 hb's and II +8's and stuff

whats wrong with that?

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by The Snapple Shaman

whats wrong with that?

some are known dupers

Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Snapple Shaman

whats wrong with that?

some are known dupers[/b]
    actually thats not true, i probably couldnt name a 'known duper' on this forum, and if they are suspected of it they have been banned.

I think the real concern is the whole illegitimate item market (aka KoM) but as i say, those that have tried to sell the products back before ii's etc were so freely available were banned... so i don't understand people's problem.

The fact of the matter is, candy has made the biggest mistake of his KO life and realised it, trading his good items for one that he realises could probably get him banned if K2 paid attention, I am not going to sit here and allow the KO4Life forums act as his market stall for passing on this dirty item which as i say, would probably be a bannable from game offence. Moan as much as you like and try and throw shit about, the fact remains that i do not regret my descision.

Banned Senior Member

so wait, Candy actually b ought that +10 ixb?

serves em right

xourico

well there are ppl in this forum with HB++8 and GIGA's +8 that every1 knows they arent legit, all made by KOm, or at least some...

this guy just decided to dupe till +10 instead of +8, ofc, u made the right thing banning him for trying to sell... I think every1 must agree with that... <_<
    if I was u I'll probably do the same thing even if cracked guys know me and I consider them as nice friend ingame...

Originally posted by phantomlink

serves em right
    Yes ervers him right...wanna have list who wanted to buy it from him? I saw their pms...lost respect...zzzzzzz.

LoL seriously guys FT items +8....how many things are legit? I saw the video Paddy dear...it was like isiloon abuse...how many of u got hit? Big joke...nvm no1 got my point no1 cares like before...let him be banned he do deserve that so would deserve all those fags who say they are legit.

I am not 100% my items since 3 of my items is bought...I didnät upogarde those...I did my best buying them ppl I trusted...but hey atleast I can assume they are legit...non of them are from FT non of them is +2...and well non of them got me banned...maybe they will later when this philosophy is checked more carefully...

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

serves em right
    Yes ervers him right...wanna have list who wanted to buy it from him? I saw their pms...lost respect...zzzzzzz.

[/b]
    actually wagy i would be interested in seeing a list

and wagy what are you talking about isiloon abuse? do you see the number of people dead on the floor, or when the volcanic rock novad and near everyone died?

For the people who are not aware of what we are talking about, it is the original and first taking of the forgotten temple legitimatly

Banned Senior Member

same, I guess I shouldn't have been away from the computer for once to see the offers or post

ft items +8 are obviously from duped chests but they are here to stay because K2 never acted quickly enough to fix it. ares is swamped in +8 hellbreakers and iron impacts, barely any of which should exist, considering FT has not been completed LEGALLY that many times. but we have to live with it.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by PADDY
    how many people did you see selling iron impacts and hellbreakers +8 before the fire drake patch that were not banned?

every single person doing that was banned and their posts locked or deleted... i don't understand the point here, are people suggesting i should unban him because you don't think it is fair?

I ask you if that turk bemjamin came on here selling that +10 *iron x bow what would the out cry have been?

And moraine, what exactly do you think i gain from banning this guy? A fuck load of hastle is all i'm getting at the moment, but i know myself that if i had a guy with a +10 high class item in my clan... he would no longer be in my clan. Seems unfair for you to criticise the way i moderate the forums and i'm not allowed to criticise the way you run your clan. I mean no personal offence by this, but ill be honest and say i will ban anybody that sells ridiculous items like that, responsible for the down fall of this game and give ridiculously unfair advantages to people beyond the 'legal' realm.

Like it or not, you're friend has an item on his account that he could very easily be banned for holding and i'm not going to let the forums be his way of shimmying it on to somebody else

Doesn't the Strom have +10 complete armor?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast