Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Banning ixb +10

This is a discussion on Banning ixb +10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry paddy u made a point...when u msned moraine U told few ppl u wanted to ban because they are ...
Page: 3

Sorry paddy u made a point...when u msned moraine U told few ppl u wanted to ban because they are wellknown shits...what's different with candy and them? Candy did shit and he got banned...he is not that welknown and he doesn't have friends like ppl u mentioned...

Yep that is ONLY thing separateing candy and them, nothing else...and what comes list...what does it help if I tell u? U want 3-4 famous archers be banned? Maybe they made big misstake or maybe they wanted to destroy that bow...I only saw their offers...do I talk to them anymore? No...

U remember when we laughed all cheaters when u were my co? Remember how we should also laugh those ppl who are hyppocrate fags? U should still remember mary and lol that volcanic rock didn't hit u a shit in that video

i believe it was +9 by the looks of it, though if you look at him now he doesnt seem as glowy any more, think k2 may have got involved... the same thing that will probably happen to the unlucky recipient of the +10 iron x bow.

Anyway more to the point, the str0m is not a member of this community to my understanding esspecially now all turkish i.p's were banned, not to mention that although it most definately seems that way, he has never provided us with proof concerning his items, in the same way that Candy chose to

tolgahan

but we have to live with it.
    rolf

The Snapple Shaman

errr I have +8 hb

I feel guilty now lol

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by PADDY
    i believe it was +9 by the looks of it, though if you look at him now he doesnt seem as glowy any more, think k2 may have got involved... the same thing that will probably happen to the unlucky recipient of the +10 iron x bow.

Anyway more to the point, the str0m is not a member of this community to my understanding esspecially now all turkish i.p's were banned, not to mention that although it most definately seems that way, he has never provided us with proof concerning his items, in the same way that Candy chose to
    Also how did he become a female orc mage?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Also how did he become a female orc mage?[/b]
    He Nt'd from orc to human side before FD which made him female, and then in FD NT'd back to orc side, female human mage = female karus mage

Originally posted by PADDY
    how many people did you see selling iron impacts and hellbreakers +8 before the fire drake patch that were not banned?

every single person doing that was banned and their posts locked or deleted... i don't understand the point here, are people suggesting i should unban him because you don't think it is fair?

I ask you if that turk bemjamin came on here selling that +10 *iron x bow what would the out cry have been?

And moraine, what exactly do you think i gain from banning this guy? A fuck load of hastle is all i'm getting at the moment, but i know myself that if i had a guy with a +10 high class item in my clan... he would no longer be in my clan. Seems unfair for you to criticise the way i moderate the forums and i'm not allowed to criticise the way you run your clan. I mean no personal offence by this, but ill be honest and say i will ban anybody that sells ridiculous items like that, responsible for the down fall of this game and give ridiculously unfair advantages to people beyond the 'legal' realm.

Like it or not, you're friend has an item on his account that he could very easily be banned for holding and i'm not going to let the forums be his way of shimmying it on to somebody else

He is NOT a TURK

i pmed him on turkish , he answered with another language like Brasil or something like that

Originally posted by wagyar
    Sorry paddy u made a point...when u msned moraine U told few ppl u wanted to ban because they are wellknown shits...what's different with candy and them? Candy did shit and he got banned...he is not that welknown and he doesn't have friends like ppl u mentioned...

Yep that is ONLY thing separateing candy and them, nothing else...and what comes list...what does it help if I tell u? U want 3-4 famous archers be banned? Maybe they made big misstake or maybe they wanted to destroy that bow...I only saw their offers...do I talk to them anymore? No...

U remember when we laughed all cheaters when u were my co? Remember how we should also laugh those ppl who are hyppocrate fags? U should still remember mary and lol that volcanic rock didn't hit u a shit in that video
    wagy are you purposfully being fucking stupid? You watch that video and you tell me my hp doesnt hit near enough 0 when it nova's, not to mention the hits it gives me, though Felix was taking most of the whacks. And Wagy i think you're recieving a jaded version of the conversation i had with moraine, as i explained the reason why they have not been banned, infact let me find it... names censored to protect the people discussing the matters

perhana says:
    but anyway this thing is so full of dual moralism, if ur forum rules say ur banning scammers etc. why in the fuck there are ppl like ****** etc. still writing in the forums answer me that pls!
    PaddyRunsFasterWithAKnifE says:
    if i had my way ******, *** etc would be banned and with a 'dont let the door hit your ass on the way out' message stapled to their heads
    perhana says:
    why was candyking made an example then?
    perhana says:
    not saying that banning him was wrong but still,,
    PaddyRunsFasterWithAKnifE says:
    but i cant ban people without express proof that i can hand to devile if asked.... candy gave me proof
    there wagy, now stop defending this +10 iron x bow idiot when you know damn well that he has no right to try and peddle off his dirty shit to people on these forums. I would have expected more from you to be honest.

iront impact +8 isnt that hard these days sense they are the only ft item that can be upgraded (that I know of).

any other +8 ft item hmmm yes thats very fishy and I would say next to impossible.

benjamin = paul_silver, and to the best of my knowledge he is peruvian not turkish.

In my point of view this issue is being solved using wrong methods.

And yes.. CandyKing does not have any powerfull ppl to back his ass up -.-

And why not ban everyone that do have / did have FT items +8 or bought /sold them ?

I dont really get it.. it is a matter of will.

The Snapple Shaman

Originally posted by Pajatso
    In my point of view this issue is being solved using wrong methods. *

And why not ban everyone that do have / did have FT items +8 or bought /sold them ?

well now thats ridiculous, Im sure there are plenty of legit +8 ft items. Banning everyone with them would serve no good

Gondon

Originally posted by The Snapple Shaman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Snapple Shaman)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pajatso
    In my point of view this issue is being solved using wrong methods. *

well now thats ridiculous, Im sure there are plenty of legit +8 ft items. Banning everyone with them would serve no good[/b]
    Yea, Plenty of Dupes

first paddy not changed msn convo because I was sitting next tio him...actually 50 cm so no1 will get funny ideas....2nd...I AM NOT DEFENDING CANDY!!! Oh wait yes I am...wanna know names u wanted to ban including convo but U said u have no power...or U wanna know who wanted to buy that bow? Why in hell i would tell...u havew no power to ban them...it seems if u know some ppl or if u are famous enough u are protected.

00000 doesn't like me, I don't like him...but he realized truth about this...those items are illegal and dupes...now point is if u wanna be fair and punish someone being idiot like candy was...ban all idiots...atleast try.

yes I did watch that video u send 2x right away when u sent it...still it looks like bug abuse on the angle u show it...I dunno...i wasn't there. I was there enough times that I saw it wasn't done legit times enough to get all those +8 not even all +7s. I am not claiming u did bug abuse paddy...nvm thi is becoming another flame fest where no1 is gona see real part of anything.

zzzz wagy posted this...I didn't see I was on moraine's acc. sorry

redfieldTnT

i fisned ft during fd legitly (yay me)

strom used kohack and admitted to it here on these forums (boo strom)

many others here use kohack and admit to it but without proof they are allowed to stay (booo us)

Doc

I asked Candy how much he wanted for it so that I could laugh about it, not a chance that I would fuk over my account that I have slaved over for soo long. I personally believe that he was just very stupid in giving up nice legit items for something that I hope will get destroyed. Just hope for his sake his account dont go with the bow.

PS even with that bow he doesnt hit that hard lol 550 damage

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast