Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Banning ixb +10

This is a discussion on Banning ixb +10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How long do you think it will be before we find a way to make +10's?...
Page: 4

Hostage

How long do you think it will be before we find a way to make +10's?

Originally posted by perhana
    first paddy not changed msn convo because I was sitting next tio him...actually 50 cm so no1 will get funny ideas....2nd...I AM NOT DEFENDING CANDY!!! Oh wait yes I am...wanna know names u wanted to ban including convo but U said u have no power...or U wanna know who wanted to buy that bow? Why in hell i would tell...u havew no power to ban them...it seems if u know some ppl or if u are famous enough u are protected.

00000 doesn't like me, I don't like him...but he realized truth about this...those items are illegal and dupes...now point is if u wanna be fair and punish someone being idiot like candy was...ban all idiots...atleast try.

yes I did watch that video u send 2x right away when u sent it...still it looks like bug abuse on the angle u show it...I dunno...i wasn't there. I was there enough times that I saw it wasn't done legit times enough to get all those +8 not even all +7s. I am not claiming u did bug abuse paddy...nvm thi is becoming another flame fest where no1 is gona see real part of anything.

zzzz wagy posted this...I didn't see I was on moraine's acc. sorry
    if you're sitting that close to him you can confirm that i posted exactly what i said to him on msn

as for not being able to ban people... how come i banned candy im recieving all this hastle from idiots who refuse to see his +10 iron x bow as illegitimate.

Fact of the matter is he traded all that shit for it TODAY, pretty quick to try and get rid of it don't you think... think about that, would you like to be the one that ends up being banned holding that item?

And with reguards to the forgotten temple having never been completed legitimatly.... there are plenty of clans that have done it properly before the bug even existed, just because you were off playing Dark and Shite doesn't mean it never happened. Anyway i'm uploading the video that was posted back when we did it many moons ago, see if everyone else can see me 'not getting hit'.

I repeat i am fucking appauled at the response i have had to FORUM BANNING A PERSON SELLING A FUCKING +10 HIGH CLASS ITEM

cracked and new order uniting to try and pervert justice seemingly

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Waggy , that FT was done very legitly . notice how it wipes half the poeple near the end? we did it with R_C Ant Hill Mob and the old infinity. we were all in RC vent for it too. A VR hit like Talos and I was getting spanked like fucking crazy. It took us a long time to master it. I find it absurd you calling us buggign the FT. Shivering even made hp armours to voke mobs for us to do it.

Hostage

I myself have seen VR plenty of times. I'm sure someone from blood has some old movies. I dont anymore, I recently reformatted. I remember the 32 people on vent, lagging like hell. :wub:

Originally posted by PADDY

cracked and new order uniting to try and pervert justice seemingly
    1) I am not presenting my clan oppinion I am presenting my oppinion as person

2) I am NOT defending candy, who I hardly even know

3) All I am saying that if u wanna ban all like candy as u said your msn....some names I don't wanna bring on because it's old histry...nvm I dun wanna more flames forget it paddy, if u cannot understand what I ment u never was that Irish bastard I used to know

4) Felix I saw that video only one aoe? who cares does it prove or even near explain all +8 items both of your clans or any clan,even my clan maybe has...it doesn't.

5) doc u were first stepped forward and I am glad u told that u were one of them who made an offer from that bow...not even near only one...i saw many ppl making offers I assumed never would even think. I tried that bow...ffs what an ap.....

6) Moraine, me or who ever posted to support this...Can u see one post where we asked UNBAN to Candyking? pls if u saw one post where i asked unban, u can ban me and i can stay away rest of my gaming time... If u didn't see that take back those words u said and start do same law to everyone who is buying/selling/illegal items.

I think I have seen enough this post....ty it was really good enlightment to see how u guys act.

Ps I want that bow destroyed, but I also want some hyppocrats also loose their girlish panties wich they actually wear all the time...

Doc

Waggy I never made an offer for it, as I said I just was curious as to how much he had wasted in buying it :P

PS I would still prefer my bow to that one lol....it has more human blood on it

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Waggy ur bitching about +8 FT items not just normaly +8's for a start. I admit it's been a really long time since I watched that video but explain why the VR argored on us. It was well known on diez back then that we were try legitly. Fucking 100's of ppl followed us in each server so they could get in on the action.

A far as i know not one single +8 FT item in my clan I think Stokes got a +7 wraith and thats about it.

I was in that FT waggy and it took us alot of hard work to do it LEGITLY . I am personaly sick to death about the shit people give my clan about our items when infact very few of us a equppied with uber items.

Forgotten Temple, the first one ever completed on Diez:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/32798336/Forgot...Temple.wmv.html

People Bugging the temple (then me ruining it):
    http://rapidshare.de/files/32798956/templeftw.wmv.html

See any difference?

I'll be honest wag and say i'm genuinly surprised that you even suggested or tried to suggest that we were in anyway cheating, but at the same time i'm more dissapointed than anything else.

You've tried the bow... you want the bow deleting... there's your oppurtunity right there. Then to suggest other people need to lose their girlish panties, you had your chance right there.

I know you're saying that i've changed, but here i stand having banned a guy, for trying to sell off what is technically by K2's standards an illegal item. SHould i be ashamed? Nah i'm glad of what i have done and i'd do it again, as a moderator i act to protect the forums users which is what i have done, and i'll be honest i hope his item is deleted by the gm's. It would serve him right.

OK it seems like i need to type like "n00b turk"

I M NOT COMPLAINING ONLY FT, NOT ONLY IXB +10 WICH SHOULDN'T EXIST, THING I AM COMPLAINING BECAUSE IDIOT CANDY GOT BANNED ( wich he deserved ) BUT NO1 ELSE IF U ARE ENOUGH WELKNOWN....LIKE PADDY EVEN SAID IN MSN.

I AM TYPING WITH CAPS BECAUSE PPL SEEM TO READ ONLY CAPSED PARTS OR NOT READ AT ALL BEFORE POSTING!

omg that was hard....I cannot understand how u push caps sometimes

http://www.cafegeveze.com/forum2/index.php...p?topic=19458.0
    gogo buy it and then destroy it
    and while u doing fraps please

Originally posted by wagyar

I M NOT COMPLAINING ONLY FT, NOT ONLY IXB +10 WICH SHOULDN'T EXIST, THING I AM COMPLAINING BECAUSE IDIOT CANDY GOT BANNED ( wich he deserved ) BUT NO1 ELSE IF U ARE ENOUGH WELKNOWN....LIKE PADDY EVEN SAID IN MSN.

I AM TYPING WITH CAPS BECAUSE PPL SEEM TO READ ONLY CAPSED PARTS OR NOT READ AT ALL BEFORE POSTING!

read it again wagy:

perhana says:
    but anyway this thing is so full of dual moralism, if ur forum rules say ur banning scammers etc. why in the fuck there are ppl like ****** etc. still writing in the forums answer me that pls!
    PaddyRunsFasterWithAKnifE says:
    if i had my way ******, *** etc would be banned and with a 'dont let the door hit your ass on the way out' message stapled to their heads
    perhana says:
    why was candyking made an example then?
    perhana says:
    not saying that banning him was wrong but still,,
    PaddyRunsFasterWithAKnifE says:
    but i cant ban people without express proof that i can hand to devile if asked.... candy gave me proof
    If any of those people posted their items and had +9/10 high class items, and thus gave me proof i wouldnt wait 1 second before banning them.

If you read it Wagyar you'll find you're making up the part about them being 'well known' or 'popular'. As a policeman i thought you of all people would understand the need for solid evidence.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

dool ftw Oo

anybody wants to share his popcorn with me?

Ths thread is getting abit pointless.. but still.. i got alot booz left ( wagy and moraine are already sleeping xD )

All i want to hear is hear a word that does say.. yes.. if u look the way it is in here ( = KO ) ( and maybe in these forums
    too ) selling +8 stuff that "might " be illegal is ok.. now selling a +10 bow ( that actually what i have been told by many ppl is actually a dupe ) might not SEEM so different from ONE point of view that u can take on legit/ illegal items.. if u "know" ur shards are dupes for 75 % certainity does it really make THAT big diference in theory with +10 ( yes +10 is alot better
    but i said in theory )

That is all i want to say to make my point on this for no and forever ty ( and no flame pls )

Originally posted by wagyar

i still <3 you waggy, even if you wanna type like a nub turk

So, anyone wanna tell me how the topic went from a ixb+10 to the FT?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

i still <3 you waggy, even if you wanna type like a nub turk

So, anyone wanna tell me how the topic went from a ixb+10 to the FT? [/b]
    noobcake

share ur popcorn with me, i know u got some

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast