Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Banning ixb +10

This is a discussion on Banning ixb +10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i agree with waggy... some ppl have known illegal items and i ve seen them try to sell em several ...
Page: 5

i agree with waggy... some ppl have known illegal items and i ve seen them try to sell em several times

ps: paddy, dont take waggy's oppinion as a clan oppinion, bc im glad that candy got banned for this and if anything is to be done about other ppl waggy is talking about it should be a higher lvl mod

Foretold

So when is it going to be acceptable to sell +9 and +10 items? Ko has been out for quite a long time, and especially since the new Rofd patch, Iron crossbow prices have decreased significantly. Perhaps it was just sheer luck?

Anyways, the point people are trying to make is why are you now banning this person for selling a bow that perhaps may be duped, when a few months ago you weren't banning people for selling +8 shells and high class weapons. I don't know about you, but getting a piece of +7 shell guantlets before Rofd was fucking hard, not to mention getting enough to make +8. Get real. If you think about the money involved in making such shell, it was ridiculous. Also, these people are selling +8 shit when hardly any of them have screenshots/fraps of their upgrading, so if you ask me, they're just as guilty as Candy. No screenshots/fraps = no proof of upgrade = guilty (or has the ko economy finally accepted +8 shell as 100% legit?)

You want solid evidence? Go look around Moradon. Iron crossbows for shit low money. Spend a few bill on them, and you have yourself a bow. Just like +8 high class items, there's no proof in the upgrades, so don't ban one without banning the others.

TunaFishyMe

what happens if you try to upgrade a 10+ item?

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    what happens if you try to upgrade a 10+ item?
    i think it just says u cant dont really know since +10 is the highest lvl of any weapon/armor

TunaFishyMe

i bet Mgames didnt put a limit :P

Banned Senior Member

Foretold, that IXB was +9 and +10 back in KE before RoFD, it was supposed to be wiped awhile ago, guess I got some more msn's to spam

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by The Snapple Shaman
    errr I have +8 hb

I feel guilty now lol
    u should babashopper :P

Sustain

oh so he finally bought it from bemjamin nyce going baba.

Originally posted by Foretold
    So when is it going to be acceptable to sell +9 and +10 items? Ko has been out for quite a long time, and especially since the new Rofd patch, Iron crossbow prices have decreased significantly. Perhaps it was just sheer luck?

Anyways, the point people are trying to make is why are you now banning this person for selling a bow that perhaps may be duped, when a few months ago you weren't banning people for selling +8 shells and high class weapons. I don't know about you, but getting a piece of +7 shell guantlets before Rofd was fucking hard, not to mention getting enough to make +8. Get real. If you think about the money involved in making such shell, it was ridiculous. Also, these people are selling +8 shit when hardly any of them have screenshots/fraps of their upgrading, so if you ask me, they're just as guilty as Candy. No screenshots/fraps = no proof of upgrade = guilty (or has the ko economy finally accepted +8 shell as 100% legit?) *

You want solid evidence? Go look around Moradon. Iron crossbows for shit low money. Spend a few bill on them, and you have yourself a bow. Just like +8 high class items, there's no proof in the upgrades, so don't ban one without banning the others.
    so you saying that ixb +10 is legit... yes it might be legit. there is no proof its dube right well if someone got good k2 connections please use them and let see is this bow legıt... well for sure it is dube...

but about banning candy, i see couple gg names here who are scammers or selling dubed shit here. also about ft items yeah sure you got from one chest hb and you upgraded that one to +7 sure... yeah well you was lucky that might be but +8 hell no.

1) u think candy would have borrowed it to me unless i wouldn't have given a word...Paddy u know what giving a word from all ppl means

2) Ali yep I did make an offer to destroy that bow...and yes it was pretty low...I offered a rol for it and don't think I have rols growing on trees. I don't even ask anyone believe that I would have put it to delete box...but that was my plan and yes I would have frapsed it ...

3) I was almost 1hit cardinals with it...3.8k-4k dmg to them 3 arrows and ppl started redball in cz....lol exept some gg who kept getting 600dmg on my screen...gratz Shaff showing that arrow def works or u have shitload of def

4) Paddy u asked proves...hmmm let's start like this. Quite many welknown chars have even admitted they scammed this and this, but it was only revenge... I still believe after all these waste of posts I made that I am still not defending candy...actually I think called him an idiot in ventrilo yesterday propably even worse . I was trying to make a point that a lot more ppl should have start be banned with same various reasons. If I give u an example who shouldn't harm anyone...I didn't see poweroutrage banned. Luckilly he left. Being a turk is a lot easier reason to get ban than being famous and scammer...that is not right.

Nvm it's morning I don't have hangover, so I just forget this because making a point didn't lead anything. Next time Paddy take your Irish ass outta whiskey jar and see if I was attacking against u ....and if U look that vid again we saw one aoe, but that wasn't point either, so let's just forget it.

FatM4n

So what about nesma now that has the bow now, is he going to be banned too?

acording to cafegeves homesite

Mario

i dunno what he gaved for this IXB, but he and hes damage still sux.... or he dun have this shit anymore

firem

correct me if im wrong, shouldnt mrken be banned too then?
    +9 ms and all... same situation as candy, bought a high class +9/+10.. big difference between +9 and +10, but so is with ixb and ms....
    tho mrken isnt trying to sell his ms..

or i dunno..

Hostage

What would you have said about Zike if his MS +8 went to +9? :blink:

firem

if zike has proof of the upgrade and proof that its legit then its ok..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast