Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Banning ixb +10

This is a discussion on Banning ixb +10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To make ms+9 you need to be lucky and bus wont make unless you have 1278638 +8 ms wich I ...
Page: 6

FatM4n

To make ms+9 you need to be lucky and bus wont make unless you have 1278638 +8 ms wich I higly doubt Zike has and a +10ixb is higly duped

Chuo

Originally posted by Hostage
    What would you have said about Zike if his MS +8 went to +9? :blink:

WoW u lucky bastard >< ?

Apostilo

I can`t stay silent when i see so many times "respectfull archer`s mentioned in this post " ...

First to make clear i am not amongst the names Wagyar mentioned that made offers to Candy about this bow. I didn`t make any offers ingame or in forum about it .. want this to be clear for all.. will appreciate if Wagyar confirm this ...

Now my opinion and some interesting facts - benjamin had Ironx +9 and was trying to sell it since old KO .. he had it about 2-3 months at least and passed 50 + dupe wipes . He was the one that pm ed me ingame and offered it to me and showed it to me - it had 4 ap more than my IB+8 and as i know a clanie once did stiletto+10 trying to burn stilettos so he can upgrade his real shit so i guessed it might have been possible this Ironx+9 is question of great luck but maybe not dupe and totally leggid... so probably i would buy it unless 3 things really bothered me and i declined the deal:
    1. Two people declared they personally upgraded it - Benjamin and his real life friend Paul_silver /they both trying sell it to me but bow was always in benjamin`s possesion/. This was very suspiscious.
    2. Both this guys have very poor english /or at least pretend so/ so i couldn`t have answeres to all my qiestions . Our conversations were like "how much u want for this bow ? " "Give your IB +8 and 20 gb" then i ask again "did u upgrade it personally ? How u did it ? U used trina? " then answer was "bad english sorry ... " .... again something fishy here
    3. I would look so stupid and not respectfull with fuking funny Ironx in my shelled hands

So i forgot about it and only left with the far plans on mind some day when i very rich to buy 5 Ironx+8 and trina them all trying to +9 some day ....

Then FireDrake comes and one day a clanie posted in this forum Benjamin showed him Ironx+10 .. wtf .. this can`t be luck anymore right ... this guy is either dupper or have some hack tool that makes his upgrades 100 % successfull /here comes the fuking question why the fuk he traded it for shard+8 or any other upgradable item ?? that he can personally make .. i could accept he may trade for coins , or usd, or uniqs - things that he cant dupe or find by himself ... but why he trade for upgradable items>?>>> Any ideas here ?

Now end of storry : when i saw candyking selling this on forum my first thought was omg this guy wil have problems. Till now no one cared about benjamin having this bow cos if not lying he told me personally he is level 60 and have about 1800 ap with it /same as i had on level 69 with IB+8 /, his skills sux anyway and no one ever would notice this bow in benjamin... but i know clearly that if this bow ever go in someone`s famous gg archer hands the community will crusiffy him and kick him bad no matter if this bow is leggid or not , this bow would matter then wich i don`t find very fair cos long ago benjamin should be investigated and item deleted if proven notleggid and char banned if needed ... not banning now Candy king who bought it after it passed so many dupe wipes and no one cared about that since it was already posted in this forum.. / i am not defending candy i dont know him well- just from some random parties exp , i just speak generally - he could sell this bow in kafegeveze and no one would ever hear his name - he was just not smart enough to do so and only diffrence now is 1 nice guy is banned and the bow is somewhere out there just maybe not sure if in the hands of a turk...for now/.

One last interesting thing for u all to hear - yesterday i saw benjamin as sin and then late in the night he was with glowy iron bow in hands pk ing . Just from curiosity i pm ed him "what bow u use now? " . In very descent english he answered to me "Iron bow +10" ... i was like "wtf u serious tell me ap?" , He immediately answered to me "161" .... later after 10 minutes or more he pm me "my iron bow +8 sorry" as if he decided he did something wrong by telling me this before ... U judje byyourselfs .. but if he use now IB+10 isn`t it time someone to investigate and put an end to this evil?

how many SANE people would put an IXB +9 which is better than +8 IB on the anvil?

1. dupe everywhere....
    or
    2. that person is insane.. hence stay away from em.

narinn114

I personally know for a fact that sometimes u feel lucky or u just wana try smomething stupid and it works...lol

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Amano
    how many SANE people would put an IXB +9 which is better than +8 IB on the anvil?

1. dupe everywhere....
    or *
    2. that person is insane.. hence stay away from em.

i think the person is more stupid than insane.

Originally posted by narinn114
    I personally know for a fact that sometimes u feel lucky or u just wana try smomething stupid and it works...lol
    make me a glave +10 then please... no offence but that train of thought is beyong guilable

anyway as i hear the item is being looked into by certain people at K2 so i have a distinct feeling that Candy may well have just lost himself a shard +8 mirage +8 and a whole host of other legitimate items.

firem

Originally posted by firem
    correct me if im wrong, shouldnt mrken be banned too then?
    +9 ms and all... same situation as candy, bought a high class +9/+10.. big difference between +9 and +10, but so is with ixb and ms....
    tho mrken isnt trying to sell his ms..

or i dunno..
    zomg i feel special, first time i quote myself
    can some1 answer this? =)

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY

I must say that i am fucking appauled however that i am actually being flamed for banning a guy selling a +10 high class item, take a look at yourselves and think about it before writing your next post
    i am just going to say this since to me your a big douche bag and no credibilty with me and alot of people and this just proves my point of you being a hypocrit even more

i am agreeing of the banning of a guy selling a +10 item and the best bow there is at that.....but maybe u should have let another mod banning ....and w/eyour items bla bla bla .....legit or not there are more facts to base your +9 bardish is not legit as i dont see bardish in merchant for 100 mill and also they dont drop like hotcakes and also maybe we see them now more but before rofd was out there was not that many to make a +9....u got it from naked char with no name....but that ofc in yours your more legit then god himself

just maybe u should let someone else do bannings of people like this...but i do agree he needed to be banned just not by a hypocrit with questionable items as well
    have a nice day paddy

TunaFishyMe

i think its hard to ask the mod to ban everyone who cheats. It gets to a point where you just dont care anymore. Everyone knows there are a lot of people who have bought sketchy items from KOM on this forum yet they arent banned. Sure, they should be banned according for forum rules but you cant always prove the items they are selling are truly from the source you suspect. A IBX 10+ is clearly a dupe and this guy is openly selling such an item. I just think you guys are askign too much from mods and admins.

Jediay

how many ixbs+9 had to burned ...selfish give to poor ppl instead of burning . PLENTY OF POOR ppl need items i try to help them everyday

who is mrken, can you link me to him, i know nothing about him :S

either which way the think that forced me to ban him was not the posession of the item, more the trying to sell it on, when in all probabilty, the item will be deleted, and account possibly banned.

I would have banned bemjamin had he have been the one selling it, i would have banned a clan mate of mine if he had been selling it, hell i would have even tried to buy devile if he had been selling it... but i dont recon that would have worked :lol:

firem

well, here is a pic of a overly glowy ms
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0

not sure but i think he posted a pic with the stats of the sword, when u can see the +11 :S not sure tho... ill try and find it

he's from beramus... arent items like that considered nooby by now? :lol:

i'll pass it on to dev and ask him what he thinks

firem

well its beramus.
    but its still this forum =)

and yeah =)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast