Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bannning a Party member to invite a clan member

This is a discussion on Bannning a Party member to invite a clan member within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; agree, not in all case where kicking someone just to invite a clan member is always good. sometime the party ...
Page: 3

agree, not in all case where kicking someone just to invite a clan member is always good. sometime the party endup dying cuz u eliminate the good one jsut to make place for your noobie friends. on the side note, i have rarely seen the turks i party with kick someone just to invite their clannies. tell me if u guys notice that nice quality that they have too..[/b]
    when i try and get paramuns its funny with the char i play that the turkish clans will kick one of their clannies just to add me ._. its kindve of funny sometimes and i repay that respect to a select few that i party w/ on a high lvl during my exp mode

Hey cutie Senior Member

WTF is point of clan if they dont add party members to party if clan member is leader?

its fucking ridicilous! serisouly fucks wiht me alot when peopel in clan do this to me or any other member!
    we dont give a fuck if its your long lost son, KICK HIM IF HE/SHE ISNT CLANNIE

This depends, I know that the clan is first but I really hate those guys who think they can go afk every 10 minutes because they are clanies, so I dont like to be the PL :lol:

I run into this alot and i get pissed when clannies dont invite other clannies. Why are you in a clan? well to help them exp and to play together so obviously you should kick the person to invite ur clannie. If that person is often in the party who got kicked then he should consider switching clans to the one he plays witht he msot. But at the same time i play with alot of people not in my clan.

arko

depends how the weight is distributed amongst your party.

if you have the majority clannies, then kick for random.

If you hate the clannie anyways just "sry Full =("

dun kick randoms, if you are pl of a full party of randoms lmao< espeically if you are ew party!

There are different situations where ppl understand that they have to leave because a clannie is coming, but like I said it depends on the situation. You guys on the other servers (other than diez) have alot more room to be able to kick people when needed, seeing as how you have 2 servers to exp on. DK party or DS party it&#39;s still possible to kick a random for clannie most of the time. But at cz ew it&#39;s just not possible, and even sometimes at right side falcons it can mean a 4 hour break from doing anything.

Also when it comes to kicking randoms to add clannies, you have to look at the party you&#39;re in and who you&#39;re adding as to whether it&#39;s even a good idea. DS party and 4 lvl 60 or 65 clannies show up wanting to be added, do you kick 4 lvl 70-75 randoms to add them? If it&#39;s a DS party do you kick a 70 warrior to add a 62 clan mage, or aoe do you kick a 70 mage to add a 62 warrior? Just because a clannie wants in the party you have to look at the make up and type of party....yeah there are times when it doesn&#39;t matter. I mean there are times when we make a cz dk party with 2 mages, 3 priests, 1 warrior and 2 rogues, it&#39;s a clan party made to have fun with each other and do some exp together. But to each their own, make a decision to kick somebody, better not bitch about the consequences if something negative comes out of it.

RE5PECTmf

There are different situations where ppl understand that they have to leave because a clannie is coming, but like I said it depends on the situation.[/b]
    +1 to that , but try to explain a turk who doesn&#39;t speak english or some random low lvl person why u wanna kick him , most of the time it turns out to a KS fest which sometimes can last for few hours, and most of the time kicked person bring at least 4-5 more clannies.Ofc there are situations where is just stupid to kick some1 from an example aoe party to add some melee , but clannies are still priority if it is about same class.And lvl ofc must be around same.

Clan is of course more important than the rest, but still respect needs to be shown to other players. You can&#39;t use them like this - add them for 10 mins then "oh there is clannie that wants xp" kick. If you dont want to play with random turks then dont add them to your party in the first place.

There are even many cases when we add non-clannies to clan parties and tell them from the begining: we have a spot until x person comes back- would you like to join us for that time? Usually they are happy to do so and everyone is better off at the end of it.

And to turn it the other way : if someone&#39;s only way of getting into an xp party is clan kicking for them, then they are either too impatient and can&#39;t wait 10 mins for a spot, too incompetent a player (not weak, that is a different story, and usually it does not stop you from getting parties) or they have somehow pissed off the rest of the server. In any case, not good.

I dont expect clan to kick for me - I expect them to add me when there is space, same as I will do. And believe me, if your clan is active and strong enough, that works fine and gets you into xp parties quite fast. Really, most of the time, there is absolutely no need to kick anyone.

i have rarely seen the turks i party with kick someone just to invite their clannies. tell me if u guys notice that nice quality that they have too..[/b]
    lol! I have the exact opposite experience. When I got into a turk aoe party on diez the second they knew I didn&#39;t speak turk they kicked me for another random. I do agree to the point they are generally more polite about it (I.E PMing you before they kick), but they still kick you for another turk even though your 10 levels higher than most of them.

As for the topic, I woulden&#39;t do it most of the time. Yes, clannies come first, but they should have come first to the SPOT. When you yell in clan chat "we needmages" and they are busy shopping in moradon, don&#39;t expect a spot when you get back if I have already invited an english speaking mage.

That&#39;s another thing, I refuse to kick a good english speaking member from the party if he/she is fulfilling their duties.

Ametista

if i m PL and a clan member need prty i 100 % will add him in a place of a random.

clan needs also for this , for work like a team , so if i let clan members will exp they will improve themself and so they will improve also the clan and if clan begin to be better is an improvement also for me .

always CLAN > random in my opinion

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I used to kick them if they were in the party like 1-2 hours. If they are in the party for over 5 hours I always let em stay.

icex08

Exclamation

I prefer not to kick any1. because some of the clannie come in and xp for while, then he will say 2min afk,
    then long time also not coming back.. other word also have like this, since all of them still play or all no afk for long time,
    why wan to kick out the good melee and invite some clannnie not play long.

I along play with 1 clan. for a day ( 12hrs) in same spot and same person as PL, since he Dc and come back, i also remake party and ask him to PL, in the same time he got a lot of melee ( clannies) come also he not kick me out for he clannie, 7melee is same clan only me not the clannie,some more he also the clan leader,

so for me i intend to have long run melee then afk clannie or play a while。。。。。。。。so wat is ur opinion.. to get better and nice melee then the short time clannie...

我明天爱你.今天不爱你

oldboy

clan should always be added in place of random/other clan...i will always respectfully kick the random or if i know clanny is coming in 10-15 minutes ill ask for a melee for 10-15 and they usually r understanding....
    i expect the same thing from clan PL and when i dont get it, it really pisses me off....especially when it people we spent all saturday afternoon killing to keep the castle!! that is just soooo stupid!

Banned

all my clanies know that if the party is full and i will never disband somone to invite clanie
    it just not polite i dunno , just cant do that xD

Banned

clanies 1st

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast