Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bannning a Party member to invite a clan member

This is a discussion on Bannning a Party member to invite a clan member within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i am Party Leader and we are killing quickly, having no porblems, no one leeching id prob tell my ...
Page: 4

If i am Party Leader and we are killing quickly, having no porblems, no one leeching id prob tell my clannie to wait for a spot like everyone else. Ofc....he would get moved to the front of the waiting list.

On the other end of it....

If i am in radom party and get a PM from leader saying clannie comming.....i understand that....ill leave without a problem or poor feelings.....but if they just kick you in a sec without saying a word....kinda pisses me off.

icex08

I really got Kick what should do then leave the spot or type '_seeking_party' then wait for coming invite....
    But problem is, if the player along witht the party is good melee and u know that clannie is not play or xp for the long time, u still ned to kick the other player and invite the noob,...... for me really clannie 1st then random player.. but sometime really ned the random player to involve to keep the party run....

unless is Boss hunting... sure kick out the random player...

我明天爱你.今天不爱你

arko

you gotta remember

some clannies are retarded, they join so they can leech every 3 minutes <<<<

Mage EW it kinda sucks to kick randoms, 1 pissed off random can fuck up the spawn for hours and hours. You get those kind of people alot.

Then theres the turks at paramun who think that slot 1 is there "home." you kick them, they will make a party to defend the homeland!

Otherwise, clannies > randoms ofc. Although some retarded clannies/leechers will get denied once in awhile.

Theres some clannies who might be great people, amazing PK&#39;ers, but lets face it XP is boring as fuck and even those people may be the biggest leechers ever -_-

arko

Mage EW it kinda sucks to kick randoms,
    Theres some clannies who might be great people, amazing PK&#39;ers, but lets face it XP is boring as fuck and even those people may be the biggest leechers ever
    -_-[/b]

especially your clannies mate! well said!

icex08

like u in TC,Titan or even in ds party,,,, some rogue come n give sw or wolf then nothing to do.. only know runhere run there even dun wan loot item.. asking y u not attack and the answer is i low HP and def.. but he asking buff for undying..
    so come with this type of melee can give 1 word fack off and disband from party....... make the party slow killing and slow the xp time

我明天爱你.今天不爱你

Banned Member

Clan before man.... or Clan after Ban lol

Banned

Well in our clan it&#39;s everytime clannie first, no matter if the one who is going to be kicked your friend is or not.

thats why i&#39;m never PL

I wouldn&#39;t kick anyone as long as player is doing what must be done.[/b]
    +1
    close.

lovel12345

yeah i rather kick random for my clannies

Banned

ofc that ill preffer to kick random guy and add clannie

clan> all

Richie

i have a full clan of 78+ chars with 2 subclans all 75+....i cant remember the last time i even had a non clan party....
    whats it like? :P

My opinion:

If the random guy has been in the party for over a couple of hours and is planning on staying more, I&#39;d let him stay. If that non clannie guy is your friend and you know he&#39;s gonna stay more time, I&#39;d let him stay. Otherwise, I&#39;d kick his ass and add my clannie

llJuanMall

clan comes first...ALWAYS[/b]
    +9999999

Richie

lol canz
    back way back...kf days..heres how it was..

Canzinito_bp (i4get the spelling) : brb guys need wc....

15mins later....

RichieRogue : where the fuk is that canz anus

15min after that last 15mins.....

Canz : oh thanks guys, my dad was yelling at me cos i didnt do my homework

Canz : afk guys dad needs me

15mins later...

Canz : sorry guys u need to find another priest my dad needs me cyas.

lucky u were a nice kid

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast