Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

basher21

This is a discussion on basher21 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; r.i.p bash yes pls post he's vids for memories :unsure:...
Page: 3

r.i.p bash yes pls post he's vids for memories :unsure:

MoonGlorious

h43r: RiP

Bizonne

Basher RIP BRO! You can rest and be happy. Thanks for touching the lives of the people around you. Thanks for the happiness you brought to everyone, I will miss you brother.

Polo

Bizonne

I thought of posting this, this was bashers last will.

"howdy yall, as you read this crap, im surly dead, but things wont stop at this point, im sure there wont be any of my grandmas cookies but still, there is lots of stuff to do
    keep ur head up, always give it a smile, never look back and what ever happens.. fight it.
    Its true that im gone but, i aint completely gone, ill be watching over yall.
    dont cry for me, i had the perfect life..
    my wish is.. well, my quest is, help each other as u can, hate aint the answer, love is the key.. damn ill be missing all of u..
    ill be missing mam dad ma lil sis ma big brother, oh cool,, ill meet my twin brother now.. yay.. anyhow.. ill miss ma best friend sam, ma best uncle shady , my twins girlfriends.. well now LAM.. u can have the twins that u always wanted, ill be missing andrew, dibbe, eddie,justin, eva,yangster,floyd,slay3r,bill,ali,aruc,thyss,and all of my clan in a game called knightsonline, ill miss you tal,hen,stav,ortal,and every girl i went out with.
    and now, hmmm.. i have some stuff to give.. let me see..
    well mama.. u can have everything i got
    i love you all,, and remember.. im watching over you
    love"

RIP

is that the lettr that sam typed on r3borcn clanforum? if it's not that one can sombody post or send it to me to, i'd like to read it if im allowed...

::XFactor::

RIP Bash

GL to his Family, They should be proud that he saved 12 people.

Banned

Default Re: basher21

Originally posted by puggy306td
    Today is a sad day for the R3born clan. Unfortunately we have lost a much loved and respect clan member. He was a hero to us in game and Real Life, saving 12 people from a Bus Bomb in israel, only to be taken to hospital . Struggling with injuries two weeks after his heroic act he has tragically lost his life. *

it is with deepest regret and tears I type this post to pay last respect to Bash the Nash
    He played on various other servers mainly ares and diez a much loved member, my respects to his family and friends. I'll miss him sadly. I'm not sure if anyone know him or heard of him. *

Please post your respects if you have anything to say for him or his family *

EDIT - Subject edited for correct usernames
    Don't really know him, but I have seen him around ingame - Anyone who risks themselves for others always deserve respect.

RIP

_Priest_Of_God_

Rip im gonna miss you man....man this is weird just talked to him not to long ago

OLD1953

I think I've seen him around too, sorry to hear he's gone. RIP.

QueenPriest

R.I.P he died to save 12 people, nice from him but the result kinda sad
    I didnt know him irl/in game but I hope his family will be ok

Yes it was that which was posted on the forums simon. I'm sorry to ay everyone in the clan will be missing basher. I wish him the best of luck in his 2nd life in the hope we will meet again

He will always be a hero in my eyes and no one can change my thoughts of him ^_^

Poppin My Collar

Default good bye bro you the man

Bash21 was a great hero to many ppl he will be missed by tinker , Lucasea , fanatic , kangol and many ppl for diez!!!
    It take's a great man to do wat he done but him self on the line like the to save 12 ppl now that is a true hero

RIP bro u will be missed greatly!!

E noho rā my freind

L8rs bro

dorpwn

RIP...

whassup

weather its a ralivant song its a tribute to bash http://www.sickpuppies.net/index.php?categoryid=8 all the same single

jason_dinamyte

omg I cant bealive it.. he was so gentle... god... fuking shit..
    R.I.P buddy

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast