Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

basher21

This is a discussion on basher21 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Respect for this guy R.I.P ( btw could you ask to god if he kan fire the hole ko staff ...
Page: 7

rick

Respect for this guy

R.I.P

( btw could you ask to god if he kan fire the hole ko staff and get some better gms up there :P j/k )

zetazeta

R.I.P he died a true hero, something nobody can take away from u.

bafoon

these are some picturs i have found of Basher21, may god have paece on your soul my friend, and let your memory goes on untill the very end of my life.

honnestly i dont see the point of doing this .

I m not sure his family will be happy to see "ingame pics" of basher21.

anyways i say RIP always sad to hear

these pics are posted ecause they bring back the memories we had with bash which were from ingame B)

Rest in Peace!

DontBanMe

Default Re: basher21

Originally posted by puggy306td
    Today is a sad day for the R3born clan. Unfortunately we have lost a much loved and respect clan member. He was a hero to us in game and Real Life, saving 12 people from a Bus Bomb in israel, only to be taken to hospital . Struggling with injuries two weeks after his heroic act he has tragically lost his life. *

it is with deepest regret and tears I type this post to pay last respect to Bash the Nash
    He played on various other servers mainly ares and diez a much loved member, my respects to his family and friends. I'll miss him sadly. I'm not sure if anyone know him or heard of him. *

Please post your respects if you have anything to say for him or his family *

EDIT - Subject edited for correct usernames
    RIP baba

well, not to disrespect basher or anything, but im from israel, and ive asked everywhere, searched nana, tapuz, ynet, walla and google.co.il(all popular israeli news sites). Havent found anything bout the accident, or that guy bash... And a thing like that, im sure i wouldve heard about...
    Btw, as far as i know, bash aint a typical american name either...

bafoon

Originally posted by Artemise
    well, not to disrespect basher or anything, but im from israel, and ive asked everywhere, searched nana, tapuz, ynet, walla and google.co.il(all popular israeli news sites). Havent found anything bout the accident, or that guy bash... And a thing like that, im sure i wouldve heard about...
    Btw, as far as i know, bash aint a typical american name either...
    well my friend, im from israel too, and an the topic that i have found in the secound page was the only topic i have found about Basher long time agofrom tapuz.co.il, By the way, about his name, people call there sons in lots of strange name, his name doesnt have to be mark, floyd, eddie,eric,goerge or any of the names that usually amirecan people called, you should know that.
    so please, if you are trying to give us any point you want, make sure you say it clear.
    thank you.

lol, my point is that that accident never happend... im almost sure you made it up... dunno why.
    Bout the name, i just said it aint typical (As you said to dark_war that he was born an american after dark told you its not a typical israeli name)...

artemise u mind showing some respect ffs?
    why would his best friend lie? why would sombody come up with this story if it wouldn't be true?

artemise, i seriously doubt this story would be made up just to pretend someone is dead <_<

a - if it weren't true and he were alive I would never forgive him

b - stop talking out your arse please and pay some respects otherwise go away , i've know bash a lot longer than you and he's one of the best people i've ever knew has no reason to lie and has no point to fake his death. He's more heroic than anyone I know and always put's himself before others. That's why he's going to be sorely missed. i happen to speak with him on ventrilo for the last time before he was taken to hospital and he was in a very bad way and couldn't talk

Do not turn this into a flame fest, the information is accurate I can't search myself because I don't speak israelic however I take sam's information to be true because basher was part of the r3born family.

eSuba

i hate when guys saying its al lies bash was a good mate and i dont think noone would lie about him dieing thats sad so if you got nuffin good to do then fk of

Zan_

R.I.P Bash...I didn´t know him but he seemed like a nice guy, the way people talk about him.
    I´m sure this Hero will be missed alot by many people.
    My thoughts goes to his family and friends. I´m sorry for your loss......

bafoon

Originally posted by Artemise
    lol, my point is that that accident never happend... im almost sure you made it up... dunno why.
    Bout the name, i just said it aint typical (As you said to dark_war that he was born an american after dark told you its not a typical israeli name)...
    doing a jock out of a hero, who did everything to people except him self is not a funny at all.
    where have you been when it was on the news?! where have you been when it was on the newspaper where have you been while everything was going on?!
    i dont think you heared about it, so please, dont disrespect a hero, a man that have been loved by everyone around him, and specialy not about a man who died for the life of others.
    show respect.
    you probably have no one that loves you, or you might be someone that trying to have some attintion by disrespecting the good people. ohh god, what can i say, Arguing with retards is pointless, and its pointless arguing with such person as you.
    may god have murcy on your soul Bash, and forgive those who doesnt respect you.
    love you.
    Sam

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast