Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

basher21

This is a discussion on basher21 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well acctually, I didnt say he isnt dead, i just said that that account of the accident never happend. Bout ...
Page: 8

Well acctually,

I didnt say he isnt dead, i just said that that account of the accident never happend.

Bout the retard part, let me tell u who i asked:
    1) All of my KO israeli friends (ages 16-20)
    2) My father (M.D.) (Age 52)
    3) A chemistry doctor (57) and a chemistry engineer (65) - where i work (both read news ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!)
    4) Electrics engineer (62) and electrics technician (54) - where i work
    5) Some more ppl just to verify

All of the above said they remember an accident similar to that one, BUT NO ONE REMEMBERS ANYONE THAT SAVED ANYONE, CERTAINLY NOT SOMEONE THE P.M. VISITED!

Also ive searched 5 israeli news sites (including tapuz) for it, and nothing came up.

conclusion:
    IT NEVER FUKIN HAPPEND

And BTW, as i said i dont mean to disrespect the guy, im just sayin that that account of the accident never happend. no one in israel in the last month saved any kids from any bus crash, got hit by a car, and got visited by the P.M. in the hospital.

*im 21 BTW (Starting Uni. next week, and takin computer sciences, to get B.A.).

bafoon

its pointless, at its apper that you are a retard head, and who cares about your family, as i said, you are unloved persone that trying to show pff and make a name out of nothing by disrespicting the good people.
    dude, go away somewhere els and play your dirty games. and dont think that you are a respected person, cause you are not.
    you are nothing. so please just go away and never show us your face, cause its very ugly one. and by the way, get a life while you search of some other retard like you.

Ok, bafoon, you are clearly as ur name states a bafoon.... ur sayin im retarded? look at ur fukin posts man, theyre half gibberish, no connection what so ever between sentences. Hell, half of em are r random words in the form of a sentence connected by a twisted logic in ur 2x2 mm brain that no1 else gets...
    The things u write... well how shall i put it? it looks like a 3 yr old retarded kid with a stick up his ass wrote em...
    lol, you sound so stupid its really funny...
    "you are unloved" - yes, you are clearly right as you dont know me at all.... and on top of that, its one hell of an insult! So good goin there...

"go away somewhere els" - maybe if u asked politely... now... well u can see that wont happen.
    "dirty games" - wow u must b a certified retard... TILL NOW UVE PROVIDED NO PROOF OF HIM ACCTUALLY RESCUING THOSE PPL!! THE ONLY PROOF I CAN GIVE IS FOR PPL TO LOOK UP THAT ACCIDENT THEMSELVES! I DID, AND FOUND NOTHIN... IF U WANT I CAN GET U SCREENSHOTS!

"dont think that you are a respected person" - i wasnt lookin for any respect u fkin idiot, i just dont want u to tell lies bout some1 rescuin a bunch of ppl from MY country when its a fukin lie... as far as im concerened u can change it to paraguay and ill fuk off... but for now its israel, so deal...

"you are nothing" - again what a wonderful insult...
    "so please just go away and never show us your face, cause its very ugly one." - lets just say this... As i picture the image of you being concieved, i see before my eyes an afghan shemale midget (quite possibly a bafoon) that spazzams and falls right on to a camels dick... the camel of course tries to run, but alas the worse has happend... YOU! (i think you should b proud... after all u came out of a man... oh sorry "woman")

"and by the way, get a life while you search of some other retard like you" - well, sadly ill report to u that i do have a life, and also that i do have some "retarded" friends... u know the ppl u see walkin outside the bars in the window of your asylum... i know uve always heard stories bout em... theyre called NORMAL PEOPLE... amazing huh? can you say NORMAL for us? yes i know its hard. but try... everyone likes idiot fucks that make asses out of them selves...

now lastly, i must say that i tried to keep it clean, and i havent said anything after a couple of ur lame attempts at an insult, but it seems u dont get the hint... so there u go asshole...

bafoon

this post here was not made for some ignorent to come over and start with typing all kind of stuff to disrespect a good man, and its not also for arrguing around about death. read the forum again from the start and youll understand it clearly, its made to honor him, not to disrespect him, apparently, i was currect, you are a retard.
    P.s delete your posts from here, and make another post in a genral chat you moran, this post here made for people who respected him, not for the filth of the earth like your self. post your stupid posts somewhere els.
    By the way, you are retardddddd

Artemis shut up this is not the place to start an arguement, bafoon, don't go in on his posts and his craptalks will stop to now he just has something to react to again

who cares what happend and what didn't thats not the point of this, those who knew basher know it was a good person, i personnaly only got to know him for like a week and never kept in contact with him, im sad i didn't because from what i hear he was an admirable guy.

my respects to him and his familly...

artemise my mentality is low but urs is way lower then mine. Go away, u got no respect for basher. Even if it didn't happen why would you post it, just to prove that YOU are the right one and that YOU are bether then him... It seems like ur a jealous piece of shit who cannot accept that basher did somthing very nice...

pff get lost

and goodjob noob you just made a flamewar out of a topic that was ment to honor and post ur respect to basher.

Apocalyps2

I dont know the guy, but R.I.P, i suddenly got the guitar solo of Carlos Santana "Amazing Grace" in my head.
    Sounded like a good man died, The good ones always go, while the bad ones stay.

Oh and about the guy that doesnt believe it, there will always be haters, just ignore him <_<

as ive said before, I DID NOT MEAN TO DISRESPECT BASHER IN ANY WAY, AND DID NOT SAY HE IS NOT GOOD OR KIND OR WHATEVER...
    As all the idiots in this post so persistantly dont get it ill say it thrice:
    I DID NOT MEAN TO DISRESPECT BASHER IN ANY WAY, AND DID NOT SAY HE IS NOT GOOD OR KIND OR WHATEVER
    I DID NOT MEAN TO DISRESPECT BASHER IN ANY WAY, AND DID NOT SAY HE IS NOT GOOD OR KIND OR WHATEVER

Would you like me to write it 10 more times? BTW bafoon, ur such an idiot... i didnt start saying anything, YOU DID! if YOU had any respect for the guy you claim to respect and love so much, YOU wouldnt have posted that kind of language, and you wouldnt have dragged me down to using it as well...

As i have said 12 times: I ONLY SAID THE ACCIDENT DIDNT HAPPEN! NO1 NAMED BASHER SAVED ANY CHILDREN IN ANY TRUCK AND CHILDRENS BUS ACCIDENT IN ISRAEL! IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME ON THIS, FEEL FREE TO LOOK IT UP!

simon - are u fukin stupid or are u just acting? I DIDNT FUKIN START IT, I DIDNT FUKIN WANT IT. I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT NO ACCIDENT HAPPEND. PERIOD. THAT IDIOT BAFOON STARTED SAYING RETARDED (WITH HIS OWN KIND OF SPECIAL SPELLING) EVERY 2 WORDS... GET IT?

Apocalyps - apparently for you, ignorance is bliss

bafoon

Originally posted by simontjeuh
    artemise my mentality is low but urs is way lower then mine. Go away, u got no respect for basher. Even if it didn't happen why would you post it, just to prove that YOU are the right one and that YOU are bether then him... It seems like ur a jealous piece of shit who cannot accept that basher did somthing very nice...

pff get lost

and goodjob noob you just made a flamewar out of a topic that was ment to honor and post ur respect to basher.

just ignor him, no need to fight on something stupid.
    and as it for you artemise, go away, you are not welcome in here.

As long as u dont swear at me anymore ill keep quiet.

zippy101

Default hm...:(...my story..bash..

ok..... hm......sad......

-bac when i was starting out i was struggling to lvl ^. and i had no other friend ther then indianranger....
    hard to say this i found out on wed. 11/06. i made acounts but i got no acctivation email..so now i got in..

any ways i was wanderin around kol (emc) tryin to get any partys and tryin to kill anything i could... then i saw a graveyard..
    i said ill go in and check this out. after wanderin around i saw a mage he saw me we talked a little and he invited me into the party..(he was aoein undead) tryin to get ^ to lvl 50. So thats how i met him...we talked about alot of things... then i left cause mom was mad. next day....more wandering, i decided to go to the graveyard to c if he was their to my surprise he was so he invited me into a party still aoein. we talked for houres he taught me how to aoe and more. a day later he had a big party i was in it too.. great times...he invited some ppl to the clan REVOLUTIONS( whiched changed to R4R which didnt work out...)i accepted and we had fun we did zombeies golems and andyjh3 partyed us and we did trols, hangaus ect. even tho i was no help bac then bash still helped me out. good times... w/ bash andy mystic..ect.
    After we started goin to eslant....killed many things tinker and ppl partyed us.......more good times...
    bash.... lets just say he helped me alot!! he was my bf in the game..... hard to say this.... after a while i got discorugaged on lvlin ^(i kno im sad... i dont care wut u think of me) so i quited......... after a while i missed bash and the game as well.. so i went bac in.... i didnt c bash any where!! even after 2 weeks.... so i asked andyjh3, tinker ect... after i found out he was in an accident i tryed to get as much info as possible..... so 1 day i logged in on d3 and on my friends list i saw him on!! so i pmed him and we talked for a few mins( he had to go to d2 )(i couldnt get in)by that time revolutions had dissebaned R4R was still their but i was't on it and bash was part of R3born...... so no way of talkin..... that was the last time i heard from him ..................... so... on the 11th i got a pm from pooofdeath that i was never goin to c bash again !! to my reaction i thought he was jokin but........ he talked on.... told me varus things...... then i tryed to get in contact with andyhj3 and tinker.... no luck.. they wernt on when i was on...... so through knight onlnine word fourms i pmed andyjh3.. fournantly i was lucky he send me a pm bac.. but ...... he said that it was true and he told me to got to this site... i read all of ur letters.....made me cry alot! not jokein.... then i had all the info..... after wards i met tinker's husbund (forgot name sry!) he told me more things..... sad things....... those days i cryed alot. and i still am i still dont belive hes still gone..... im not goin to delete him from my friends list hopin 1 day that i c him on.....................

-it may sound stupid but..... he was my hero........wanted to be just like him.......
    REST IN BEST PEASE MY FRIEND!...... I WILL MISS U!!!

- thank you every 1 for the info and for reading this... i will c u in the game.....
    -ZIPPY101-IndianRouge

TinkeR2

zippy,
    would just like to say i loved your post..was very sweet and true that is how bash was...i cant tell you the times i was with bash that he invited all he could in party..like i said before if you could not party because of lvl difference bash would get the party remade...we need more friendlys like bash in the game...he always put others first when it came to lvling..amd im sorry you had hard time getting me ..but i just didnt feel like playing much since i got the news of him going...im back in game more now ...but i have to say it is not the same...take care zippy and keep in touch..love ya and thanks for the beautifull post

Athelio

Wow,

Zippy you hit the nail on the head! I got goose bumps from reading your post. THIS IS THE BASH! This is the man to admire and remember! He went out of his way no matter what to help ANYONE! Can we honestly say we did the same? You live with everyone my friend. My signature will be a reflection of you pure spirit.

TakeItMama_Raw

Default :(

R.I.P Bash

toliveanddie

Default O_o!!

wtf!!!
    i cant believe this!!! he died!!! im still shocked!!
    this man is a true hero he helped me everytime i asked him to i can remember the old times at the troll captains damn it waz fine time back then i got a warrior shell and he told me to keep it even tho all i had to do is just swift him :S
    when he used to see me around in a merch he always asked me if i wanna party, he never let anyone down even when the damn turks wanna KS on him he invites them and he never asks them to fight, just to leech, like in my case, he always asked me to leech and swift lol
    its so bad such aperson to go away, i remember once he quit the party so i could join in and exp he was a great person
    R.I.P my friend.. ill always miss you but ill remember you and the great time that we had spend toogather, respect
    you are a hero
    peace on ur soul m8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678