Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Great idea !

This is a discussion on A Great idea ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, don't know if its that great, but i was thinking about that. The live with k2 staff gave me ...
Page: 1

Haxium

Default A Great idea !

Well, don't know if its that great, but i was thinking about that.
    The live with k2 staff gave me this idea.

Why don't k2 make some channels on mIRC with channels as #kodiez for diez gm, #koares etc ..
    And ask their gm to go there when they are online.

Whenever someone catch koxper(s), he can report him(them), and gms don't have to scout all servers, seeking after those.
    When we got screens about someone showing raptor+9 or rol+3, we can easely show them the screen and tell them on what serv they are, so they can check him.
    If we got a problem about hack/rollback/whatever or an ingame question, we can ask gms directly.

We all know that alot (MOST imo) have been done because of people that had msn contact with that gm and asked him to check this one or that one or report this bug etc.. But those are few ones.

K2 will be closer to their costumers and isn't that what we all want? An efficient customer support !

Let me know your ideas/thought about it, and maybe this topic should go to "Questions to k2", im not sure, but i know some gms read this forum so maybe could they think about it ?

Well since the gms are never online even not in game,i dont see a chance that they would come to irc and get spammed by 100k ppl...

Morrr

GMs dont care about KOXPers -_- 2 weeks ago, i go on Goblins spot and ther was 2 koxpers, i PM SiranoxHuman about this( he was online) he sayd that he will check it...1h later that Koxpers still were ther, and GM go offline :angry: I hev SS of this h43r:

hej

If they were at irc or something like that they would be pm to death (mirc is only a crapy program to irc) =)

Haxium

Originally posted by Morrr
    GMs dont care about KOXPers -_- 2 weeks ago, i go on Goblins spot and ther was 2 koxpers, i PM SiranoxHuman about this( he was online) he sayd that he will check it...1h *later that Koxpers still were ther, and GM go offline :angry: I hev SS of this h43r:
    When someone got a pm and take tp, the pm disappear, so he could've forgot about those koxpers as he had a lot of other pms im sure. But on irc, its written, he can check again the pm, even if he logged off on knight online or changed server.

If they were at irc or something like that they would be pm to death (mirc is only a crapy program to irc) =)
    Isn't it the same then ppl spamming gms ingame or customer support ? Cept that as i said, its written, so they can check your pm even 4/5 hours later. And there would be less messages as not everyone go on irc.

Well since the gms are never online even not in game,i dont see a chance that they would come to irc and get spammed by 100k ppl...
    As above, its actually the case, everyone spam them ingame or on customer support.
    Im not asking gms to come irc and check some pms. Im asking K2 staff to use irc as a tool, like people use the website for customer support ticket.

Im just trying to give a solution to make this game better. I remember some private server doing this on another mmorpg and it was pretty effective. Cept that k2 will need more people to try to reply to everyone.

Its a GREAT idea,but k2 wont spend money on us :P

Haxium

Originally posted by CandyMan
    Its a GREAT idea,but k2 wont spend money on us :P
    Irc is free, and im not asking them to hire ppl just to check irc. But once they work on ko, just log irc, as i do when i turn on my comp. It worth nothing :P

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

u stole shurts and my idea fucktard :wub:

I heard that a few months ago a GM was pm'ed on MSN to ban some koxpers, and when he tried to login he got the Non-Premium message and he quited

Haxium

Originally posted by schrotti
    u stole shurts and my idea fucktard *:wub:
    didn't knew, u didnt made any post about it

it will be GM YTAM PLS
    GM LVL 80 PLSSSSSSSS
    GM Y M HACKED PLS ROLL BACK SERVER 10 DAY
    GM Y M ZYKE PLS GYVE PASS AND YTAMS

i hope baxxor doesn't say the exact same thing i said :rollseyes:

GyL

there been an attempt .. it failed ...

Baxxor

Default Re: A Great idea !

Originally posted by Haxium

Why don't k2 make some channels on mIRC with channels as #kodiez for diez gm, #koares etc ..

Whenever someone catch koxper(s), he can report him(them), and gms don't have to scout all servers, seeking after those.
    When we got screens about someone showing raptor+9 or rol+3, we can easely show them the screen and tell them on what serv they are, so they can check him.
    If we got a problem about hack/rollback/whatever or an ingame question, we can ask gms directly.

We all know that alot (MOST imo) have been done because of people that had msn contact with that gm and asked him to check this one or that one or report this bug etc.. But those are few ones.

K2 will be closer to their costumers and isn't that what we all want? An efficient customer support !

Let me know your ideas/thought about it, and maybe this topic should go to "Questions to k2", im not sure, but i know some gms read this forum so maybe could they think about it ?
    bad idé, will be abused and all morrons will spamm em " Give me rollback pls pls gm"
    Dont try think pls

TimtoN_

Originally posted by Baxxor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baxxor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

bad idé, will be abused and all morrons will spamm em " Give me rollback pls pls gm"
    Dont try think pls [/b]
    turks should´nt be allowed there...

Baxxor

Originally posted by TimtoN_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimtoN_)</div>
    Originally posted by Baxxor@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

Dont try think pls
    turks should´nt be allowed there...[/b]
    even none turks spamm it, so you dont think either pls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast