Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Battle Cry not getting fucked up by Conflusion anymore after patch ?(83 passion war)

This is a discussion on Battle Cry not getting fucked up by Conflusion anymore after patch ?(83 passion war) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its still stupid that a such low level duff making a warrior 83 get fucked , dosent metter what u ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Its still stupid that a such low level duff making a warrior 83 get fucked , dosent metter what u saying .
    They should change battle cry cool down to 20 or 30 sec instand 70sec .

  2. #17
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Its still stupid that a such low level duff making a warrior 83 get fucked , dosent metter what u saying .
    They should change battle cry cool down to 20 or 30 sec instand 70sec .
    well if you got in party like 3-4 83 warriors battle cry will be cool

  3. #18
    Senior Member Doshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well if you got in party like 3-4 83 warriors battle cry will be cool
    Then you would have 3-4 Warriors sitting on their ass and can't do anything because they would be duffed for so long. I would understand the point of the curse from the removing the bonus's, what I don't understand is the cool down periods of those skills for 83 warrior. Remove the bonus of +15 to everything or what ever it is, but don't Take away the ability for the Warrior to attack.

    How would all classes Feel if a Warrior had Shock stun that lasted 90 seconds, 100% effective, and a 10 second cool down on it?

  4. #19
    Senior Member Doshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    It is not bug lol...
    How long you've been playing KO so far ? I bet few years, at least !

    Confusion is deleting EVERY STATS BONUS SKILL, such as : STR, INT, MP, HP and DEX.

    Battle Cry is a STATS BONUS SKILL, and therefore Confusion is canceling the Battle Cry.


    I don't find it as a bug, but a skill, if you decide to go passion it's ur own risk of getting duffed.
    This is the Description for CONFUSION : Its a level 15 duff, that decreases your enemy's magic power by 30

    Where in that definition does is say DELETING EVERY STAT BONUS? We know what it does, the point is; its doing something more that what its Description is. So until either it is described right or Changed to match its description of its effect its a BUG. Confusion was ment for be a Subside for Mage's Thats what I get out of its Defintion. So taking away 30 magic power from a Warrior Should do what? (Nothing) Normal duffs for a Warrior like Subside and Para and Torm/Malice are all great againts warrior's and other classes.

    And By the way here is the Definition for Cry Echo: Applicable only when used with Battle Cry. An unfailing attack skill that inflicts 300% damage and 200 additional damage. HMmmm Unfailing U say? I say they can eat the cream from a Monkey's Balls
    Last edited by Doshin; 12-19-2010 at 01:13 PM.

  5. #20
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    This is the Description for CONFUSION : Its a level 15 duff, that decreases your enemy's magic power by 30

    Where in that definition does is say DELETING EVERY STAT BONUS? We know what it does, the point is; its doing something more that what its Description is. So until either it is described right or Changed to match its description of its effect its a BUG. Confusion was ment for be a Subside for Mage's Thats what I get out of its Defintion. So taking away 30 magic power from a Warrior Should do what? (Nothing) Normal duffs for a Warrior like Subside and Para and Torm/Malice are all great againts warrior's and other classes.

    And By the way here is the Definition for Cry Echo: Applicable only when used with Battle Cry. An unfailing attack skill that inflicts 300% damage and 200 additional damage. HMmmm Unfailing U say? I say they can eat the cream from a Monkey's Balls
    couldnt say it better then u said it now .

  6. #21
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    Then you would have 3-4 Warriors sitting on their ass and can't do anything because they would be duffed for so long. I would understand the point of the curse from the removing the bonus's, what I don't understand is the cool down periods of those skills for 83 warrior. Remove the bonus of +15 to everything or what ever it is, but don't Take away the ability for the Warrior to attack.

    How would all classes Feel if a Warrior had Shock stun that lasted 90 seconds, 100% effective, and a 10 second cool down on it?
    if they got good team work they can use battle cry eacho when sombody else had confusion. Alredy tryed with 3 berserker warriors it`s not easy but possible.

  7. #22
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    you mean Counter Curse? block duffs for 10 second but that skill got cool down like 120 seconds
    cursed reflection 10 secs skills with 3mins cooldown aka 180secs.

  8. #23
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    This is the Description for CONFUSION : Its a level 15 duff, that decreases your enemy's magic power by 30

    Where in that definition does is say DELETING EVERY STAT BONUS? We know what it does, the point is; its doing something more that what its Description is. So until either it is described right or Changed to match its description of its effect its a BUG. Confusion was ment for be a Subside for Mage's Thats what I get out of its Defintion. So taking away 30 magic power from a Warrior Should do what? (Nothing) Normal duffs for a Warrior like Subside and Para and Torm/Malice are all great againts warrior's and other classes.

    And By the way here is the Definition for Cry Echo: Applicable only when used with Battle Cry. An unfailing attack skill that inflicts 300% damage and 200 additional damage. HMmmm Unfailing U say? I say they can eat the cream from a Monkey's Balls

    It allways been like that, and allways will be like that, you can keep cry and complain, you can keep talk and get pissed, this fact wont change...

    and if somebody have any doubts keep spam that topic...
    I think it's useless to keep discuss in here, some mod should close it.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Doshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    It allways been like that, and allways will be like that, you can keep cry and complain, you can keep talk and get pissed, this fact wont change...

    and if somebody have any doubts keep spam that topic...
    I think it's useless to keep discuss in here, some mod should close it.
    I understand that It Hasn't Changed, And I understand that it prob wont change, that doesn't make it "Right or Okay and thats just the way it will be".

    If people didn't fight for what they believe in then 99% of people would be just Cattle waiting to get Slayed.

    Just because "Things Are" doesn't mean that they are Correct, and if you never say anything you are never heard and things will always be incorrect.

    Rialix, What I have is an open mind and see most sides of the object, It looks like to me that you are being close minded and care only about what you say.

  10. #25
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    I understand that It Hasn't Changed, And I understand that it prob wont change, that doesn't make it "Right or Okay and thats just the way it will be".

    If people didn't fight for what they believe in then 99% of people would be just Cattle waiting to get Slayed.

    Just because "Things Are" doesn't mean that they are Correct, and if you never say anything you are never heard and things will always be incorrect.

    Rialix, What I have is an open mind and see most sides of the object, It looks like to me that you are being close minded and care only about what you say.
    After 8 years in KO that nothing have been changed, even when people wasted a life time trying to get something fixed, I understood that our small community won't do shit against the whole turks people that brings to k2 the most profit...

    my mind is more open than what u r thinking, just atm i find it useless to talk in here, since first at all k2 doesn't read that, and secondly just BS is wroten in here.


    good night

  11. #26
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    bla
    lol [K]''''''

  12. #27
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol [K]''''''
    it's not [K] it's K :P

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichita, KS =[
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    "Right or Okay and thats just the way it will be".


    Just because "Things Are" doesn't mean that they are Correct, and if you never say anything you are never heard and things will always be incorrect.
    your argument against this low lvl skill is that it does what it isnt suppose to... so my question is are you against the current combo you are able to use in KO? because mgames and k2 have both agreed and stated that the combo we use ingame is a bug but its been a bug that helped improve the game play thus its never been fixed

    i dunno about what the skills say they do now but a few yrs back it did say it took away stat bonuses not this 30% magic stat reduction thing :S but i could be wrong on that as well as my memory is that of a retard

  14. #29
    Senior Member Doshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    your argument against this low lvl skill is that it does what it isnt suppose to... so my question is are you against the current combo you are able to use in KO? because mgames and k2 have both agreed and stated that the combo we use ingame is a bug but its been a bug that helped improve the game play thus its never been fixed

    i dunno about what the skills say they do now but a few yrs back it did say it took away stat bonuses not this 30% magic stat reduction thing :S but i could be wrong on that as well as my memory is that of a retard
    I don't Recall anyone from Mgame or K2 ever saying the (wrs or skill r skill rr or what ever combo's their are now were bugs) I do however recall something about a sins combo with the ctrl key held down to allow them to minor heal in a crazy manor was called a bug, and i also know now that they even teach the key stroke combo's in their guides. For the 6 years I did play I can't remember the confusion saying anything different.

    I Could care less NOW if that is what confusion is supposed to do or not. All I ever wanted was Clearity on the whole issue from the Production team On if the level 83 warrior skill is intentional stunted by the Debuff Confusion, and if they came back and said Yes that was the Clear intention We (the Powers that be) intended battle cry/cry echo to be cleared by confusion for these reasons:::: Then I would have to listen and accept their decision... But that has never happend.. I have personally talked with GM's Old and Newer about the effect of the skill and they never new of the issue Until I or others faced them with the issue and some aggreed that it wasn't a correct use of the skill and Yes some others didn't know either way but all agreed that the production team needed to answer it and that was 8 Months ago.

    Clearity is the all that we wanted.. If thats the intentions say so and correct the damn defintion of Confusion, If it wasn't the intention Tell me your gona fix it so I can wait as long as the Delete Character option exist or exeisted.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichita, KS =[
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    I don't Recall anyone from Mgame or K2 ever saying the (wrs or skill r skill rr or what ever combo's their are now were bugs) I do however recall something about a sins combo with the ctrl key held down to allow them to minor heal in a crazy manor was called a bug, and i also know now that they even teach the key stroke combo's in their guides. For the 6 years I did play I can't remember the confusion saying anything different.

    I Could care less NOW if that is what confusion is supposed to do or not. All I ever wanted was Clearity on the whole issue from the Production team On if the level 83 warrior skill is intentional stunted by the Debuff Confusion, and if they came back and said Yes that was the Clear intention We (the Powers that be) intended battle cry/cry echo to be cleared by confusion for these reasons:::: Then I would have to listen and accept their decision... But that has never happend.. I have personally talked with GM's Old and Newer about the effect of the skill and they never new of the issue Until I or others faced them with the issue and some aggreed that it wasn't a correct use of the skill and Yes some others didn't know either way but all agreed that the production team needed to answer it and that was 8 Months ago.

    Clearity is the all that we wanted.. If thats the intentions say so and correct the damn defintion of Confusion, If it wasn't the intention Tell me your gona fix it so I can wait as long as the Delete Character option exist or exeisted.
    back in 05' a few months after USKO came out the combo system that is used was looked at and mgames and/or k2 said the combo we use is in fact a bug xD but they looked at it as it never hurt the game play really so it stayed and was never fixed

    and i understand where youre coming from in terms of what a skill really should and shouldnt do if its stuck in the gray area and there are no clear cut answers or knowledge on the issue by the staff that look after the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •