BattleField2

This is a discussion on BattleField2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and my freinds just started playing again gunna take me awhile till i can compete again but wondering if ...
Page: 1

me and my freinds just started playing again gunna take me awhile till i can compete again but wondering if neone here still fucking around on karkand or jala map

i dont really care for 2142 or any of the expansions i love bf2 was playing the dc mod for bf1942 when bf2 came out all i could think about was building a new pc

so neways hit this up or give me a pm if u playing bf2 still

Banned

I got bf 1942, 2 and 2142, gotta say 1942 is my favourite of them all because I felt you have more 'freedom' in it to do whatever you want to help your team win, whereas on 2 and 2142 it focuses too much on capturing the flags and not enough on fun combat.

I play in the 24/7 el alamein bf1942 server, I love just crashing jeeps and planes into tanks and other planes lol, best thing i ever did was fly a jeep over a hill (you can on this server), jumped out of it, and a plane flew into the jeep and blew up ^^ it was like something out of die hard!

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

i got bf2:mordern combat for xbox =o

graydeath

http://bf2s.com/player/103873661/

But right now the stats system is bugged so its taking ages to get promoted... puts me off playing :S

Baxxor

Im playing it, playing with alot of Scandinavian people(mostly swedish) on Datorbutiken.com servers
    Even Admin there, so :lol:

Banned

im playing the demo

MacedonianSlayer

im playing