Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BB

This is a discussion on BB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont ever post again u fuking scammer... if u feel sorry just give the guy back his items and stfu... ...
Page: 3

Guachimagaa

dont ever post again u fuking scammer... if u feel sorry just give the guy back his items and stfu... u dont have to apologize to anybody but him.. if its right what u said.. he took ur complete +7... ill give it back to u...if u return the items to him... even tho it is a lie.. i will give u a complete +7 for his items... just try to do the right thing at least ONCE..

MWEST

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    dont ever post again u fuking scammer... *if u feel sorry just give the guy back his items and stfu... u dont have to apologize to anybody but him.. if its right what u said.. he took ur complete +7... ill give it back to u...if u return the items to him... even tho it is a lie.. i will give u a complete +7 for his items... just try to do the right thing at least ONCE..
    +1

Stop posting here I dont wanna see your excuses scammer

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by De_P1ere
    omfg, why i needing ur items? i have my items, and dont need items from other PERSONS !
    u was scammed for me complete +7 in my mage char, you tried to fuck me over so i got my revenge *
    dont u love when peolpe contradict themselves and show theyre liars?

Br4nd1n

Would be nice if the real de_piere could post SQ answer & id to that character, it would make things easier for a few ppl.. :rollseyes:

P1kin

west thats pathetic on what he did...: (( sorry bro if u come back i help u get ur stuff back =)

KokoGG

Fucking scammers just give him his fucking stuff back

Guachimagaa

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    dont ever post again u fuking scammer... *if u feel sorry just give the guy back his items and stfu... u dont have to apologize to anybody but him.. if its right what u said.. he took ur complete +7... ill give it back to u...if u return the items to him... even tho it is a lie.. i will give u a complete +7 for his items... just try to do the right thing at least ONCE..
    return his shit... <_<

De_Piere

Originally posted by Br4nd1n
    Would be nice if the real de_piere could post SQ answer & id to that character, it would make things easier for a few ppl.. *:rollseyes:
    if you can contact me to that few ppl i'd gladly do it tho no SQ i'd pay thme tho

Originally posted by De_Piere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(De_Piere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Br4nd1n
    Would be nice if the real de_piere could post SQ answer & id to that character, it would make things easier for a few ppl.. *:rollseyes:
    if you can contact me to that few ppl i'd gladly do it tho no SQ i'd pay thme tho[/b]
    stfu scammer

De_Piere

wtf another retard if you can't see the diff between De_Piere and De_P1ere you must be blind really...

if you can't see the creation date that this guy was yest and that te last time i bump my thread of selling mag was same day then you got some real mental retardness you just don't care about researching thne don't post

Spells

Originally posted by De_Piere
    wtf another retard if you can't see the diff between De_Piere and De_P1ere you must be blind really...

if you can't see the creation date that this guy was yest and that te last time i bump my thread of selling mag was same day then you got some real mental retardness you just don't care about researching thne don't post
    ownt

make love not war =(

De_Piere

Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-De_Piere

ownt

make love not war =([/b]
    <3 yan :wub: it sucks about your clannie dam i wish he had asked you for advice i'd have told not to trade...

GangS

De_p1erre your such a freaking peace of shit dumbass ass hole fuking low life penis ok fuking twat fuk head give back the guy his gear you ask about is age

YOU ARE THE LILTLE BOY YOU COME HERE AND OH YEA I SCAMMED HIM BALABNALBA you are such an idiot stupid scammer

sry mwest will always love ya

Originally posted by De_Piere

u have the same name as him is that my fault? NO

same name same person if u ask me so....................scammer

De_Piere

claps claps for the retarded so if tomorrow a person sacmmed your char and create an acc named camaZotz and started scamming ppl would that make you an an scammer??

i got scammer my char yest i didn't make a big deal of it cuz it was my fault nad somehow ima get it back either if i need to hire a hacker to crack it or geting his adress and going to portuguse to steal his virginity anywaya ima be near portuguese in 4 months. i prefeer to keep this to myself cuz making big deals of it not solving anything it was my fault i should have warned ppl in forums i got scammed so they wer aware and i apologized to west89 on msn already but mroe than that i don't know how i'm a scammer you dickhead IMO you jsut luv making flame wars and believe you are a mod... let me tell you something lots of ppl don't like you and you are not the shit tbh _/ to w/e you think your opinion ain worth anothing to me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast