Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need help.. how to get the M symbol.. np thing?

This is a discussion on need help.. how to get the M symbol.. np thing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey.. is it somewhere i can follow the np earning of the ko people to see how much i need ...
Page: 1

aaslund

Thumbs up

hey.. is it somewhere i can follow the np earning of the ko people to see how much i need in np to get the symbol M or S??
    or anyone just now the amount i need.. ca ??

CuriositY

It depend I think the M its in top50 so as soon as you get in this top you get the symbol.. and its with ladder points.

aaslund

It depend I think the M its in top50 so as soon as you get in this top you get the symbol.. and its with ladder points.[/b]
    yeah i know.. but is it any way to check how much you need to get into the top 50 np earned list.

Banned Senior Member

think around 20k np = M symbol for sure but u cant see how much u need for the symbol

think around 20k np = M symbol for sure but u cant see how much u need for the symbol[/b]
    How can you be sure? If it's the first day of a new month and you get 20k, yes then you will have a symbol and probably higher then M, more close to H-Dragon.

Also, which symbol do you mean? Bordered one? or regular one? (totall or month np)?

What you can do is pm someone that has the M symbol and ask how much np he has, that way you know how much you're gonna need to get a M symbol.

aaslund

How can you be sure? If it's the first day of a new month and you get 20k, yes then you will have a symbol and probably higher then M, more close to H-Dragon.

Also, which symbol do you mean? Bordered one? or regular one? (totall or month np)?
    What you can do is pm someone that has the M symbol and ask how much np he has, that way you know how much you're gonna need to get a M symbol.[/b]
    ok. ty all.. youll been at great help to me. now go pk.. hehe.

If you want to have bordered M symbol you must have many totall NP's, and only M you must be in top50 PK'ers in month.

wawh

symbols are bugged i believe

atm ares M is 4-5k leader points

BJK

Bordered np symbols doesn't mean anything from now on. All nps getting donated to clan.

About the monthly M, It was like this on pathos.

Earn 12k to monthly np everyday. - Keep dragon.

At the end of month, M symbol was around 65-100k. Dragon was 350k and more.

If you want np symbol, Pk on 2nd servers cz. Never die. Kill atrosses at every spawn. Thats how I kept dragon.

Btw it is pathos... You need to kill atrosses to get a good symbol, cuz no1 pking.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

it depends on the server.
    there used to be a monthly np ladder thingy on kow.com but it's disabled, been like that for over 2 years now?
    so your best bet would be to ask people with it in ur server and see how much they have so far.

OmegaXninja

yeaup can i add a question to this >? xD like what are all the symbols and the highest too the owest i know M is the lowest i think oh and btw isnt it not by nps but by the leader/ladder points on the right side?

BJK

yeaup can i add a question to this >? xD like what are all the symbols and the highest too the owest i know M is the lowest i think oh and btw isnt it not by nps but by the leader/ladder points on the right side?[/b]
    Dragon > H > Red Nazi > S > M > K(Removed.)

tommyleonghk

bordered symbols - total nps earned
    non-bordered symbols - total ladder nps earned

weee 200k coins stipend for monthly M (4k leads) i ll buy so many many pots hah they could make it bigger^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast