Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BB all :)

This is a discussion on BB all :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its time for me to say goodbye to KO. Its been 3 years for me in this game, all the ...
Page: 1

Shapb

Its time for me to say goodbye to KO. Its been 3 years for me in this game, all the pvp, lvling, farming, boss runs, wars..

I m gonna miss all old players/friends that i made in KO.. Hesbolah running away from the Harungas in Bowl, RogerAnak acting funny on vent, pvping with NYchris/bobert/Morbie in cz, duoing with fastfingaz/SoulSlayer, 00000's raiding skill, Matt/Eric on F9devil protecting my mage, Raine's n Festo's healings, Kelly debuffing like crazy, Lord'mozi's ultimate power, acid pot fights with crazy french Achemenes, the mage parties @ war with Moiraine novaing like crazy, JadedXavier's stun, all the crazy brazilians - Divi - wendi - Julio - andreita - Niggazbr, Nightwhisp's dbuffs, Brian n Leah, all my Turkish friends - forrazi - Umit - Ujio - Kili - deepscream - Sefa - garoof - infi , Waz - Grid - Dmio - Shigs, and so so much more that i might forget atm..

I m leaving with good memories..I feel lucky that i met u all n i m rly happy that i had the chance to play with u guys.. But it s time for me to move on with irl issues .. Gonna sell my accounts soon, so it probably wont b me if u see them in game

Luv ya all

WARP

bb & gl irl =)

G0D

Another gg leaving Ares so gay...

Gl irl bro gyft ytemx

morax

Another gg leaving Ares so gay...

Gl irl bro gyft ytemx [/b]
    I remember mementomori from my days in TOWN on Ares. Good player, seems like all the good players are in the process of leavign for WOW now - i dont blame them

:::Wendigo:::

omg...
    dont quit pls... KO sux but is impossible to stop...
    be sure that the "crazy brazilians" will miss u a lot (Viga will miss ur voice on TS... :P)
    damm... bad news... :S

well... all i can say is that kinkeh (ur monster as u say... :P) owns... and u were for sure 1 of the best int priest in Ares...

i wish u luck irl and cya on msn... :P

Sethesh

I feal so dispointed u havent mentioned me on the list j/k hahaha

will miss your priest and mage - i still got a ss with exp party on harpys with Shigsy, Maiev and you and you :P. Actualy some1 else was playing on MM this day hehe. Maby i will post it l8r when i will be back form work.
    So sad see u leaving but i know this decision was made long time ego (havent seen you so long in KO world ), so this topic just made it oficial.

Gl in RL thnx to ppl like you i stay with this game so long

zolias

momo !!! h34r:

anonym1ty

aww, the best assasin to grace KO is quitting
    or
    remember the non stop 4 stone res'es in CZ with leah?

Lol NightWhishp isnt brazilian. Anyways good luck pal.

zolias

anonym1ty what this name reminds me erm .... h34r:

anonym1ty

reminds you of the rogue you never tp'ed to save his life on diez xD

BACHHHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH <3 maria

zolias

omg lies !!!

kinkeh <3 4eva

kibal

I think that I will be the following one to quit , since all "old" TOWN members quit already .

BB gl in rlf By KIBALITO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast