Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BB all :)

This is a discussion on BB all :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cya dude I heard a lot of good things about you on this forum also pk'd with you once in ...
Page: 2

petsmar2

cya dude I heard a lot of good things about you on this forum
    also pk'd with you once in cypher when john let you play elleshar...you are a good kser :lol: need work with tp :angry:
    :lol:

gl in other games

MillionVoices

Its time for me to say goodbye to KO. Its been 3 years for me in this game, all the pvp, lvling, farming, boss runs, wars..

I m gonna miss all old players/friends that i made in KO.. Hesbolah running away from the Harungas in Bowl, RogerAnak acting funny on vent, pvping with NYchris/bobert/Morbie in cz, duoing with fastfingaz/SoulSlayer, 00000's raiding skill, Matt/Eric on F9devil protecting my mage, Raine's n Festo's healings, Kelly debuffing like crazy, Lord'mozi's ultimate power, acid pot fights with crazy french Achemenes, the mage parties @ war with Moiraine novaing like crazy, JadedXavier's stun, all the crazy brazilians - Divi - wendi - Julio - andreita - Niggazbr, Nightwhisp's dbuffs, Brian n Leah, all my Turkish friends - forrazi - Umit - Ujio - Kili - deepscream - Sefa - garoof - infi , Waz - Grid - Dmio - Shigs, and so so much more that i might forget atm..

I m leaving with good memories..I feel lucky that i met u all n i m rly happy that i had the chance to play with u guys.. But it s time for me to move on with irl issues .. Gonna sell my accounts soon, so it probably wont b me if u see them in game

Luv ya all [/b]
    LOL, why al saying dude. its a female player :P

Rofl Kinkeh

I remember when u posted your picture of u on the bed and i was the first to spot ur panties, then u made photoshop rofl :lol:
    i still remember your voice, screeching on vent :P

Panties? it was a pink bra
    .... i mean <_<

i just remember her blaming all on vent, and KURWA word.

Banned

bb

Shapb

LOL, why al saying dude. its a female player :P

Rofl Kinkeh

I remember when u posted your picture of u on the bed and i was the first to spot ur panties, then u made photoshop rofl :lol:
    i still remember your voice, screeching on vent :P[/b]

lol gondon shhhhhhhhhhhhh

well good riddens. how about that. and as for you kibal go ahead and quit

" Kibal: oooo poor me i&#39;m the last surviving original town member..... "
    you&#39;re nobody just like 0000000 just another sour player who if you ask me needed to quit along time ago

well good riddens. how about that. and as for you kibal go ahead and quit

" Kibal: oooo poor me i&#39;m the last surviving original town member..... "
    you&#39;re nobody just like 0000000 just another sour player who if you ask me needed to quit along time ago[/b]
    give me one good reason not to ban you.

romz_

see ya later mate, prolly round wow somewhere :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12