Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bb ko

This is a discussion on bb ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well guys I logged in this morning show all my items gone! Naked! after all my farming time =( Chitin ...
Page: 1

H0lysh1t

Default bb ko

well guys I logged in this morning show all my items gone! Naked!

after all my farming time =( Chitin Set+7,Dual MD +7

Be aware of someone with the msn [email protected] . He hacked me !

I never shared accounts, I never accepted any files, I never used 3rd Party Programms! On the day before I got hacked, I tradet some items against a rogue chitin shell +6,then I logged off,came back next day and saw me naked :S

Well guys,gl with KO I'm done!

Thanks to ReUnit3d and Kryptz clan for having a great KO time

And I always thought u get only hacked if u share ur pw/computer,accept files ,use 3rd party programs! WRONG!

All I did was 1 Trade, then logged off, next morning I was hacked!

And since I didn't come much around,nobody knows me so you don't have to post here and keep flaming me, I just wanna say

bb

ibo

Gl in ur real life .BB

H0lysh1t

ty I hope I will forget ko, already unintalled ko

0_0destiny

Default GOod luck

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38725

Same here pal

The people dun just quit when they are down

They continue to fight on

GM please Help

Morrr

I see that all ppl ho are Hacked use MSN -_- I never use that program and no one Hack me ever

BB bro

H0lysh1t

yeah bro turks just choose ppl and they try to hack them! I think a reason why I was hacked is DCZ, I went with my clan into Human Base and raped everyone (it was night so enligh ppl slept), then I got pms like o.c.amcik, and later this OSMAN guy on msn talked to me "Martin " "martin fuck you ehehehhehehehe" ,"martin you in knight online ehueheuheuehe?"

Knight

fuck off cunt u scammed my ms +5 burn in hell mofo...

Razzmiester

almost same like what happenede to me i was talking to a nice guy from USA named ::deluxe:: or so after a while he asked me if i ever hacked some i answered with "no" then he said i have to google for some hack tools i said i dont want to be a hacker and we went to the battlefield we killed some orcs and like 30 minutes later i logged off next day i logged in and i was naked all items gone even my hp pots and soul pots.......

where shall that end? K2 brings out RoFD and in a short time alot of ppl become hacked maybe K2 has a damn security?

i heard that ppl if they use "select character" they sometimes have another character on their screen and can play on it same with logging in with his own account and u see another character and can play/hack it....

i think its K2's bad and they have to restore all items cause that is a bug not a bad from players if they say password is unsave u can have the hardest password but other ppl can still log on your account if they use their own.

SO K2 GIVE US OUR FUCKING ITEMS BACK AND ANSWER IN CS AND HELP THIS PEOPLE U WANT MONEY FOR THE GAME? ALOT OF PPL SAID OK WE'LL PAY FOR THE GAME BECAUSE WE LIKE IT AND WE WANT TO LOG IN WITHOUT "non prem users aren't allowed...." AND WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR HELP? U DONT EVEN ANSWER CS, ADMINS INGAME DONT ANSWER PPL IF THEY R NOT LVL 70 OR SO.

IF U STILL WANT PPL PLAYING THAT GAME THEN DONT GIVE A FUCK AT THEM AND HELP US DAMMMIT!!!!!!!

at least you wont spam :X

Zarger

Ask for a roll back, keep trying to get it back! :angry:

cRuX

Originally posted by KaZaM
    at least you wont spam :X
    +29.68

Mental_Anguish

Why not just ask for help rebuilding your character. Someone will talk you into staying and playing anyway, I can help you with some stuff, if you need, pm me.

wraith86

since you dont have items come to ares and start a new DLW rogue so i can whoop its ass when it hits 59.

0nly0ne

Default re

gl in real life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast