Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eternity Lure...

This is a discussion on Eternity Lure... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was up at golems when Eternity leader, GiveMeUrLife started luring falcons on us.. http://rapidshare.de/files/20850293/eterni...e_0001.wmv.html Not very good fraps, Only ...
Page: 1

Enigma

Default Eternity Lure...

I was up at golems when Eternity leader, GiveMeUrLife started luring falcons on us..

http://rapidshare.de/files/20850293/eterni...e_0001.wmv.html

Not very good fraps, Only new to it :/

hej

Whats new with that?

Zoroaster

not long ago he lured lamentation on me thinking that i was afk at tilly spot.

dirty fuked up bastard

Enigma

it's pathetic.. Such a high ranked clan doing that shit.. :/

Zoroaster

and doing that shit for so long...

fukheads...

Ensorceller

I dont think thats rebelde.

Morghana

he does it all the time...

if he cant join the crimson/raven-party in eslant he lures falcons. I didnt dl your fraps, maybe thats what he did

Enigma

yEAh, don't blame the clan.. just him. Yeah, dodgey fraps, but thats what happened.

lau

why u still post about that, Eternity menber always did luring, ks ,trade request since the begining of server when pus wasn t on. Nothing new

Banned

yeah that was some shitty fraps...took me 3 times to look and see that there was a falcon lured by giveme to our spot before i knew what i was looking at

would have been a much better fraps if you died.......die please :P ....j/k....

cool clannie and you will get better at fraps

Enigma

haha yeh, i actually know what button to use now so i should be alright

Banned

Originally posted by lau
    why u still post about that, Eternity menber always did luring, ks ,trade request since the begining of server when pus wasn t on. Nothing new
    because they supposedly cleaned up there act and i dont think rebelade would do this anymore as would not for alot of his clannies....they have cleaned up also i think this is there 2nd clan leader now cause main clan has new symbol....i not trying to defend eternity but rather the clan and its name over one guy

i told enigma i will talke with rebelade and hakuna and i am sure it will be delt with

p.s. i have free fraps for all so we can clean our server and make aware to all who the crapy clans are and to stay away from them....u need it let me know

Ensorceller

Originally posted by lau
    edited by me for secksual content

Enigma

Well if its the true Givemeurlife, they obviously havent cleaned themselves up and are back to there old ways..

Greco

Originally posted by lau
    Lau :wub:
    Tu reviens pas sur Diez ? :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast