Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BB my friends

This is a discussion on BB my friends within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by himmel Ja naturlich erinnere ich dich danke ich werde dich auch vermissen ^^ ich werde dich auch ...
Page: 3

Hell_Rogue_Germany

Originally posted by himmel
    Ja naturlich erinnere ich dich danke ich werde dich auch vermissen ^^
    ich werde dich auch vermissen himmel ich bin batista_89

for a long time you joined my clan die_rache_der_jedi ( noobi xD ) <.< we are lvl 40 and himmel lvl 47 xD

but it was great you are very helpful for all guys and ddevil too and then we disband the clan all go other ways me and heim to resu and you and ddevil first to 911 and we lost a littel bit the contact but later we meet again you joined tormentors ... and your lvling was so great and fastt ... then you go to orc side and make lvl 70 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i miss you

HIMMEL IS GREAT AND ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS FROM DIES !!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aguila-x-

peace..

himmel

Ty Hell for all the good words i try only to do my best, how i said it is not about nation it is about to be good player ore worse player...
    And i enjoyed all the time with you guys and still im happy just i have my best friends on my msn. As i was noob was KO more better i think and ever day it is going to be down and i no more will see that my friends get hacked ore lost items with a stupid bug. So i decide move out just KE is not somethink for that i enjoyed...
    But point is how i got the time and it was funny with batista you and all others... Himmy love u all :wub:

Originally posted by Devile
    bb, say hi to Patek ...
    Patek was such a nice guy :rollseyes:

bb him, i think u dont remember me well, but we were xp partners back in tormentors, i think.
    u were a nice person and player, but too much into xp, see ya mate

GlarFist

Good luck in new intrigues, and pls learn to say Good Bye when you leaving ppl who helps you a lot. Hope your realise now, this is just a game, not movie sceanrio, and u are not in leading role.

Exping like idiot kills the skills, ehhhh <_<

merchanter123

i'm sure you don't remember me, was just some random noob when i met you during exp parties. Your good gun for sure =) its a shame to lose good players like you. <3 bb himmel

himmel

Poka Poka i remember you sure :lol: we was at eternity with you too
    Yeah glar true that is not this is just a game, not movie sceanrio, and u are not in leading role.
    :lol:
    And what you forget is im saying good bye too plp that helped me alot and that i like and with them i got funny days in game...
    What you maybe forget is that is just a game and skilled ore not skilled all will be leave one open a time the game it is only for have fun and meet friends well it was for me that...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123