Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BBB K2'd?

This is a discussion on BBB K2'd? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, i have to agree. They seem to have really improved...of course they couldnt have gotten worse.[/b] Saying K2 improved ...
Page: 2

TaDaaa

Yeah, i have to agree. They seem to have really improved...of course they couldnt have gotten worse.[/b]

Saying K2 improved is like saying that "this shit smells better today."

SillyHo

Still get an F with all their "soon to be enabled features" such as : character deletion, SQ/SA changes, and the character select. BTW dont get hacked either. K2 seems to think that a hacked priest can do wonders with +1 shells +1 mirage sword and str+6 jewels. That is the basic kit they give you no matter what you lost or what your build is. All K2 has done is answered the customer support tickets, even if it doesnt pertain to the problem, in a timely matter.

DeeCee

i have sent 2 tickets(didnt get my premium 2 times) and reply+solved fast
    but with that prem was something weird, bougt 2x silver, didnt got had to send ticket, bought kc, no problems
    tho the bonus is that i got extra 1.5k kc in place of tirina

but on topic, there is some improvements, not so much hack(at higher lvls), and market +/- stable, and new expansion coming soon

BBB should add new lowest rating known as "K2"
    :lol:

F[/b]
    to everyone who made posts such as this, it's considered spamming . . . knock it off

them getting c is basically meaning there in contact with bbb now before at f means they were ignoring which explains sorta new number rimary Phone: (949) 870-3100 has been up awhile but k2 still answering same ol billing and there headquarters is still 949)486-0134 can get alot of progress through there directory

A+++++ because they actually responded to one of my tickets today

DragonFire

A+++++ because they actually responded to one of my tickets today [/b]
    one of them...1/100 isn't good lol :lol:

DeeCee

but its a start :P

remember, its like school grades..

how happy would your parents be if u got a c?

denzil

BBB should add new lowest rating known as "K2"
    :lol:[/b]
    rofl

HotAsIce

I tried posting a reply to that thread, but it isn't letting me, I keep getting a page that says my math didn't add up right, and I'm pretty sure 8 + 6 is 14, 7+1 is 8, and 4+3 is 7, but apparently their website didn't think it was. If anyone else nkows how to post, would be cool for them to post my response, which was:

I agree totally with Jay, this company hasn't changed in any way to deserve this change of grade, and I am seriously pondering whether the BBB took a bribe from K2 to change this rank. Their customer support is non existent... still. The cheaters run the game, and can be seen with the best gear all over all of the servers, but nothing is ever done about it. And on 2 different occasions, 2 personal friends I knew had their accounts stolen by hackers, and they replaced their gear with items that were like slapping you in the face.

Plus the only reason that they no longer do transactions through paypal like they used to is because people would chargeback when they didn't get the service they payed for... which the consumers didn't, and paypal honored this request. Now they switched to some unknown third source for money handling, and this third source is so horrible that they constantly make mistakes, and instead of K2Networks going and trying to fix the problem for the consumer, they just ban your account for payment fraud. I don't see how this new grade is possible. I hope the BBB enjoys the KnightOnline player's money that K2Networks gave to them to change their rank, because half of that money is probably tainted anyway, like in the case of people who payed for premium, and never recieved it, payed for premium, and never got their powerup store items, or payed for premium, and got banned for a fake reason, or for payment fraud because they use an unreliable third party to handle their money.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

they sux... so they got F :]

I tried posting a reply to that thread, but it isn't letting me, I keep getting a page that says my math didn't add up right, and I'm pretty sure 8 + 6 is 14, 7+1 is 8, and 4+2 is 7, but apparently their website didn't think it was. If anyone else nkows how to post, would be cool for them to post my response, which was:

I agree totally with Jay, this company hasn't changed in any way to deserve this change of grade, and I am seriously pondering whether the BBB took a bribe from K2 to change this rank. Their customer support is non existent... still. The cheaters run the game, and can be seen with the best gear all over all of the servers, but nothing is ever done about it. And on 2 different occasions, 2 personal friends I knew had their accounts stolen by hackers, and they replaced their gear with items that were like slapping you in the face.

Plus the only reason that they no longer do transactions through paypal like they used to is because people would chargeback when they didn't get the service they payed for... which the consumers didn't, and paypal honored this request. Now they switched to some unknown third source for money handling, and this third source is so horrible that they constantly make mistakes, and instead of K2Networks going and trying to fix the problem for the consumer, they just ban your account for payment fraud. I don't see how this new grade is possible. I hope the BBB enjoys the KnightOnline player's money that K2Networks gave to them to change their rank, because half of that money is probably tainted anyway, like in the case of people who payed for premium, and never recieved it, payed for premium, and never got their powerup store items, or payed for premium, and got banned for a fake reason, or for payment fraud because they use an unreliable third party to handle their money.[/b]
    4+2 isnt 7.

to everyone who made posts such as this, it's considered spamming . . . knock it off[/b]
    maj dude...all I have to say is: gayness for misleading sig link... !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast