BBB Question

This is a discussion on BBB Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well iam trying to file a compliant on the site for KO and when i put in all the information ...
Page: 1

Default BBB Question

well iam trying to file a compliant on the site for KO and when i put in all the information it just takes me straight back to filling in the information... do i need to register first before i can submite a compliant or is it buggeD?

anyone

maybe ko bribed the BBB so that their "F" rating of service doesn't get anymore bad complaints.

true

ask on official forums they'll help u !

I_Am_On_Ares

do you really want K2 to get shut down and say bye bye to KO 4-ever?

The BBB cant shut a company down. They are there only to inform consumers about how good or bad a company is. I know of many companies that don't respond to the BBB because ultimatly it doesn't matter.

*edit* it also serves the purpose of aiding lawyers in lawsuits against a company.

morax

Originally posted by sha21wn
    The BBB cant shut a company down. They are there only to inform consumers about how good or bad a company is. I know of many companies that don't respond to the BBB because ultimatly it doesn't matter.

*edit* it also serves the purpose of aiding lawyers in lawsuits against a company.
    Agreed but what companies do you know that actually enjoy bad PR and bad press? Except K2 give me an example

i know alot of companys who dont give a shit about bbb k2 is worried about the cdca and they are aware

Narya

For those of you not familiar with the acronym CDCA it is alternatively the "United States District Court for the Central District of California" or the "California Department of Consumer Affairs." Take your pick, national or local.

If you'd like to file a complaint with the Department of Consumer Affairs, click here. You'll need:

Business / Professional Name: K2 Network
    License Number: n/a
    Address (Number and Street): 2967 Michelson Dr. STE G425
    City: Irvine
    State: California Zip: 92612
    Telephone Number: (949) 486-0400
    Person whom you dealt with: Name of person who replied to your CS ticket
    Business / Professional E-mail Address: unavailable

You may wish to add that the company also conducts business from a location at: 3176 Pullman Street Suite #103, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Does that work the same as BBB? or how does that site work Narya and thanks for the info ill have to take a look into that

Narya

The Department of Consumer Affairs is a division of the Attorney General of the State of California. As such, they may be able to influence K2 more strongly regarding their business practices. I'd suggest not spamming the CDCA with complaints about "The servers are always full" or "We don't have a dedicated GM." I'd suggest filing a complaint if you have purchased a service from K2 and not recevied it.

For example, I haven't received my Trina's Piece with either of my last two premium purchases and K2 has failed to respond to my inquiries. I've filed a complaint with the CDCA and expect to receive a letter from them soon asking me to submit more documentation. I'll mail them back a copies of my credit card statements detailing the purchases, a printout of the description of Gold Premium Service, a printout of my purchase history from the MyKOL page, and my customer support requests and K2's automated responses.

When things like this happen once or twice, they're negligent. When they happen routinely on a large scale, that's when it becomes fraudulent. However, if the CDCA gets flooded with vague, meritless, or abusive complaints, they're likely to dismiss them all as simply typical of a business whose customers consist mainly of whiny teenagers. If you do submit a complaint, remember that you're dealing with a government agency, and remain professional and cooperative when they request more information from you.

In your case, aeLLio, if you have purchased premium service and are now being willfully denied access to that service, I'd say you have a legitimate complaint. However, if you haven't bought anything from K2, I'm guessing you won't have much of a case with the CDCA. Good luck!