Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About WU and PP

This is a discussion on About WU and PP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Whats WU, and can I use it even tho I live in Eu ? 2. How dont I get ...
Page: 1

1. Whats WU, and can I use it even tho I live in Eu ?
    2. How dont I get recharge On PP ? ( dont get that psy guide)
    3. ----------------------------On WU ?
    4.Whats better PP or Wu ? ( Why )

thx.

sry i just started selling stuff <_<

warriorsPriest

1) WU is western union,and yes you can
    3) you cant charge back as far as i know
    4) WU>>>>>>>>>>>> cuz its much safer

np

gl with selling stuff

didinino

www.western-union.com, go check how it works and where can u find it. usually a post office near ur house.

PP- only trade with trustable person. i get 13481397 pms about ppl that want to buy my stuff with pp i tell them "dude sry u dont even have posts in ko4life.."

just use WU and ask for stuff first.

but dude u have 14 posts there&#39;s no way that ppl would agree to give u items first

Ametista

i always used w.u. and it works rlly good

Gaby159

PP never got any problem to buy and you dont have to recharge your account to pay/sell.

I am selling aint buying ^_^

kk thx guys, I will sheck that Wu thing now.
    So on Wu Peopel cant sharge me back ?

Gaby159

So on Wu Peopel cant sharge me back ?[/b]
    yep they cant

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I always used Western Union, and I always pick up the money and then I give item/char. Its more safe for me since the buyer can&#39;t charge back, the bad point is about scammers, they often pick up the money and then block/delete you from MSN. I couldn&#39;t use Paypal cuz there wasn&#39;t any back with system of Paypal (dunno if you understand) I could create my account, and also I could recieve money but I couldn&#39;t put money on it and even take off money from that account. So if you are selling stuff, try to use Western Union but before talk with the buyer, make him feel that he can trust in you. And if that guy doesn&#39;t trust on you, use a Trade Mod: You give the item(s) to the Trade Mod and then ask for money to the buyer, and when you have the MTCN (code of WU) go pick up the money and then say to Trade Mod to give him the item that the buyer paid.

Sry about my english, but I did my best try :wub:

xs1ay3rx

Wu is gay as hell i tried using it with a valid credit card and it keeps denining me so i call the place and they say yes the websites seems not to be accepting you card i wus like NO FUCKING DUH IDIOT. she said sair there are some complications with you account so i said well what the hell are they she said We cannot disclose that information so i told her to fuck off and i ended up throwing the phone out the window. i like paypal just gotta use a Trade moniter and it will all work out

venom

RL > WU > PP
    with rl i mean tradin them in reallife^^

xR3QUI3Mx

Wu is gay as hell i tried using it with a valid credit card and it keeps denining me so i call the place and they say yes the websites seems not to be accepting you card i wus like NO FUCKING DUH IDIOT. she said sair there are some complications with you account so i said well what the hell are they she said We cannot disclose that information so i told her to fuck off and i ended up throwing the phone out the window. i like paypal just gotta use a Trade moniter and it will all work out[/b]
    WU is shit.... there customer support is fuking terrible (sorry we cant complete ur transaction/why?/we cant disclose that information/so why did u take my money then?/ur money will be returned in 30 days/30 days?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!/yes or we can send a release fax to ur bank which we will never actually send because we like to annoy our customers as much as possible, thankyou for ur time please complete our survey/ FUCK!!!! *blows brains out of skull*)

paypal is fast easy and doesnt come with terrible hassles or ridiculously high fees... i dont see how any1 chooses WU :S

Admin

WU is shit.... there customer support is fuking terrible (sorry we cant complete ur transaction/why?/we cant disclose that information/so why did u take my money then?/ur money will be returned in 30 days/30 days?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!/yes or we can send a release fax to ur bank which we will never actually send because we like to annoy our customers as much as possible, thankyou for ur time please complete our survey/ FUCK!!!! *blows brains out of skull*)

paypal is fast easy and doesnt come with terrible hassles or ridiculously high fees... i dont see how any1 chooses WU :S[/b]
    u just got " bad luck ".
    on the time i´ve used wester union to buy/sell stuff never see that problem before.
    u could fix it if u can go to wu office to " talk " but i guess there is no1 where u live so, u cant do much
    GG xd

BoShkE

On PayPal buyer can make chargeback with his creditcard company after 6 months...You never safe...

You can also try Moneybookers.com and Xoom.com...

Paypal CS is the worst, check out all the BBB reports on them. The only upside is if you are 100% sure someone won&#39;t chargeback.

WU is by far the safest but expensive for the sender. Once again, their CS sucks too because they emply min wage retards to help you.

MoneyBookers works well but can be a bit of a pain trying to open the account, it also takes a tad longer than PP or WU to get the money (sometimes).

Oh okey thx for replays everyone
    - I will go with WU for now..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast