BDW was bugged

This is a discussion on BDW was bugged within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For some reason BDW got bugged, added my priest who was logged in game (on laptop) in moradon in merchant ...
Page: 1

sub

For some reason BDW got bugged, added my priest who was logged in game (on laptop) in moradon in merchant mode to bdw 1 hour before it was due to start.
    I left it like it was, logged my rogue on my desktop for bdw at the proper time. Numbers were high. I got in thou, and so did my priest, while still in merchant mode. My team won easily. My priest struggled, my team had orcs in it, plus other team were orcs too. I had to log out once they found out i was human and they could attack me, didn't want to lose 90m coins. Which when i logged back in i was dead anyhow and lost that 90m, half of what i had on me. I got screwed.
    Below is screenshot of me with orcs in party.

ozbelcifer

Now learn not to carry money in your inventory: P

Now learn not to carry money in your inventory: P[/b]

I guess you missed the part where he was in merchant and got added automatically without signing up... pft Now learn to read a topic before posting in it.

Banned

guys , really dont spawn here , this topic is about " DBW was Bugged" :P so talk about it . i reallt dont know what happend there , but i already have been seen alots of this SSīs

xoxmessxox

Next BDW was also bugged

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

chris got owned, lmao :lol: