Ancient dupe ?

This is a discussion on Ancient dupe ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Price ancient in ares merchant staffs- 3-5m , warrior & rogue- 5-10m i think new dupe methode :/...
Page: 1

Default Ancient dupe ?

Price ancient in ares merchant staffs- 3-5m , warrior & rogue- 5-10m i think new dupe methode :/

Ignore Me Senior Member

Its possible and confusing no one is farming.

Fossils are in short supply. Its a funny kind of dupe.

yeah well when i was crafting it costed my 40m per 1 baal stone...now i can see them for 7m each 2 full merchants with unlimited supply.....

maybe they are just koxping as i dont think dupe is possible these days - no rollback server on ares or such

Validating

same thing in diez

Banned

same at xig, when i havent seen 1 party farming it for weeks...

ColdHeartedDagger

Yea rumor is someone found a way to get them without farming . I Dont know if its a dupe or not .

Ignore Me Senior Member

Camilo main forum asked Athyerne about this. No word about stones themselves but the guys selling get banned. Must be some known abuse.

@CAMIL0
    Are you aware there are 3-4 merchants in moradon everyday selling the Bleesed stones (Raum, Wirinom, Fulitol etc..) selling packs of 50 or more, for very cheap prices.. There is no way these people is farming these stones, as I constantly check the farming spots, how are you controlling these?
    Yes, I am aware. Those merchants are gold farmers 99% of the time and it's something I try to keep on top of as best I can, but it's not always so easy. If you find any sitting around your local Moradon Market, be sure to report their name immediately. It's easy to identify a gold farmer, so I can usually get rid of them on the spot and then use their trade history to track down others.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    Camilo main forum asked Athyerne about this. No word about stones themselves but the guys selling get banned. Must be some known abuse.

@CAMIL0
    Are you aware there are 3-4 merchants in moradon everyday selling the Bleesed stones (Raum, Wirinom, Fulitol etc..) selling packs of 50 or more, for very cheap prices.. There is no way these people is farming these stones, as I constantly check the farming spots, how are you controlling these?
    Yes, I am aware. Those merchants are gold farmers 99% of the time and it's something I try to keep on top of as best I can, but it's not always so easy. If you find any sitting around your local Moradon Market, be sure to report their name immediately. It's easy to identify a gold farmer, so I can usually get rid of them on the spot and then use their trade history to track down others.
    I call BS on that, they cannot ban people merchanting because they SUSPECT them of botting. Even if they actually do, they cannot ban them without proof.

I'm certain there really is a stone dupe because k2 doesn't give a shit about farmers. Just look at every bifrost farmer on every server selling 200 frags of every kind + full of merchants of uniques without ever getting banned.

Ignore Me Senior Member

He said 99%. Implying he checks.

However. Buy sell from bots is obviously risky. And honestly its not honest.