Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Beatenubad has Retired

This is a discussion on Beatenubad has Retired within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So Beatenubad is officially retired from the game..............wanted to say Thx to all the old hommies on Bera and Pathos ...
Page: 1

draviste

So Beatenubad is officially retired from the game..............wanted to say Thx to all the old hommies on Bera and Pathos I am still going to be in game but Beat has been put into the old warriors home to take it easy. Just a couple of words on a serious note, I get alot of haters beacuse of the way I was able to manipulate the system, I do not understand why half the people hate the other half love the few people who have managed to take a bad situation and turn it into a postive by standing up for themselves and doing something about a problem. Everyone on this forum likes to bitch at the way K2 does this or does that, so instead of bitching about it go do something about it, I decided after I was hacked in May 2006 to do something about it and succeeded, was able to get things form K2 and fix my account, so if you have a problem with k2 dont cry on the forums go fix it do it yourself, if you are smart about how things operate in the real world you can fix any problem so that you can enjoy the game and not have to deal with the everyday bullshit that this company throws out.

Anyhow not here to lecture its just life it is who you know, rules are only suggestions in Knight Online.

Peace to all the brothers and sisters out there great meeting all of you and as xdome said the freak has left Moradon

GL GB HF etc

wendolyn1987

Hate to see you go beat but all good things have to come to an end!!!!

<3

bye

double post zzzz

triple post

Banned

So Beatenubad is officially retired from the game..............wanted to say Thx to all the old hommies on Bera and Pathos I am still going to be in game but Beat has been put into the old warriors home to take it easy. Just a couple of words on a serious note, I get alot of haters beacuse of the way I was able to manipulate the system, I do not understand why half the people hate the other half love the few people who have managed to take a bad situation and turn it into a postive by standing up for themselves and doing something about a problem. Everyone on this forum likes to bitch at the way K2 does this or does that, so instead of bitching about it go do something about it, I decided after I was hacked in May 2006 to do something about it and succeeded, was able to get things form K2 and fix my account, so if you have a problem with k2 dont cry on the forums go fix it do it yourself, if you are smart about how things operate in the real world you can fix any problem so that you can enjoy the game and not have to deal with the everyday bullshit that this company throws out.

Anyhow not here to lecture its just life it is who you know, rules are only suggestions in Knight Online.

Peace to all the brothers and sisters out there great meeting all of you and as xdome said the freak has left Moradon[/b]
    Good times in bera, cheers mate.

Banned Senior Member

dont know you but GL HF in life m8

btw nice 3 posts Astro Da King

ko_armageddon

CYA BEAT!!!! it was great times while it lasted. hate to cya go but happy i wont see you anymore in cz against me :P REEB

cya mate not always good times but most of the times it was fun times gl irl

grats astro

i guess certain people wouldnt be all that disappoined in CZ :P haha wont have you spam them a billion damage xD

ahh so you officially join the "we-quit-ko-club" WELCOME SIR

joshy3

i played bera for a little bit
    with patrick
    When beatnubad said he didnt combo

trz

was waiting for my revenge with teh rappy+9
    but gl on w/e u gna do

ps: SexE was Ccheva?

1 of few guys who held k2s balls!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast