Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Becareful with this dude

This is a discussion on Becareful with this dude within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im pretty sure that this loser has an account in here "on ko4life". maybe u know him: his msn: [email protected] ...
Page: 1

Banned

Thumbs down

Im pretty sure that this loser has an account in here "on ko4life". maybe u know him:
    his msn: [email protected]

he was talking with me and telling me stupid things he was trying to get my information with a rare link:

also he said this:
    Kenjuro <Currently working on 1534 patch> [Need help please pm me in detail] says:
    You remember, OBloodMoonO?
    Nando JesuS >>> Technician from Audio Visual Staff Member from Audio Visual says:
    no whats that?
    Kenjuro <Currently working on 1534 patch> [Need help please pm me in detail] says:
    A player, on Carnac West.
    level 75 mage.
    Nando JesuS >>> Technician from Audio Visual Staff Member from Audio Visual says:
    umm well not sure
    are u that mage?
    no hah
    I dont know randon players sorry :/
    you remember the old mage, HotSauce?
    no
    zz lol
    waht about that
    Nevermind heh
    why
    u&#39;re trying to tell me BS about my gamefirst?
    I already have information about you xD
    why u try to hack my account ^^?

Maybe some people already got this problem or not yet, but becareful there some people that wanna steal ur information ^^

JustAnother

lol he is soooo stupid.

You really, reallyyyy have to be dumb to fall in this trap...

Banned

You really, reallyyyy have to be dumb to fall in this trap...[/b]
    too many people got scammed with idiots like this dude. anybody knows that mail?? [email protected]???

JustAnother

I&#39;m gonna add him and than act as if I am falling for this trap and then post pic on forum ok?

I&#39;m gonna add him and than act as if I am falling for this trap and then post pic on forum ok? [/b]
    i can bet that he is reading this h34r:

JustAnother

the second I had post that comment I thought of that too.
    but I don&#39;t care :P

<Currently working on 1534 patch> rofl

lol so stupid

and the domain name he gave you is a actual paid doman name too so he must of put alot of thought and work into this scam..

lol at packetsniffer type protocol

he&#39;s a funny guy

ozbelcifer

lol he is soooo
    but I don&#39;t care

He is so noob xD

thekingofswing

kenjuro i know that name from somewhere xD

edit: isnt that the display name that devile uses on msn except for the patch bs

ChowBoy

O NO I feel for it. Everything GONE!!!! NoooooOOOOooooOOOoooO~~~!!!!@3

LOL Fucking NOOB ass BOOB!

Hey i got this same pm lol but posted another topic beofre I saw this lol

This guy just added me on msn when I asked who he was. he said an Administrator of G1. lol heres the msn convo and even gave me a link to go to saying he knew all my account info you can tell its a different website than the official one by the different url as I state in the convo

this is his msn: [email protected]

[email protected] says:
    who is this?
    hmm..
    I&#39;m Kenjuro. A G1 Administrator. I&#39;m investigating a hacker, do you know anything about this?
    [email protected] says:
    no lol
    [email protected] says:
    how did you get my msn?
    From your account.
    [email protected] says:
    what accout?
    KOL
    [email protected] says:
    that information is not on my account
    [email protected] says:
    zzz n00b attempt scammer/hacker then
    ?
    If you would like, I could direct you where we have that account information on you.
    [email protected] says:
    is it a link?
    http://knightonlineworld-gamersfirst.vze.com
    [email protected] says:
    whats the .vze ?????
    a redirection
    [email protected] says:
    seeems like a private website
    [email protected] says:
    alright well thanks ill inform all I know about you

I blocked him on msn btw

i love how u guys "scam attempt n00b" etc but u&#39;re all so polite with him u are scared ??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast