Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Becareful with this dude

This is a discussion on Becareful with this dude within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just to let u know the guy manny/deathbob ur talkin to on msn is a koxper.[/b] Hold up who the ...
Page: 3

just to let u know the guy manny/deathbob ur talkin to on msn is a koxper.[/b]
    Hold up who the fuck are you

Where the fuck is the proof, And how the fucking hell is this even close to on topic with this.

knightkiller

gogogo lets write our information xD![/b]
    got a question.. is this true Soulshot :blink: ??????
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hps7Gv3IkSE

T-T

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

I'm gonna add him and than act as if I am falling for this trap and then post pic on forum ok? [/b]
    that is mad funny ';s

I'm Kenjuro. A G1 Administrator. I'm investigating a hacker, do you know anything about this?[/b]
    LOL at this !
    When someone says something like that: it's a scammer.

got a question.. is this true Soulshot blink.gif ??????
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hps7Gv3IkSE

T-T ohmy.gif[/b]
    850$
    Wth? :P

Hold up who the fuck are you

Where the fuck is the proof, And how the fucking hell is this even close to on topic with this.[/b]
    Why are you over reacting?
    Does the truth makes you angry?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

Im pretty sure that this loser has an account in here "on ko4life". maybe u know him:
    his msn: [email protected]

he was talking with me and telling me stupid things he was trying to get my information with a rare link:

also he said this:
    Kenjuro <Currently working on 1534 patch> [Need help please pm me in detail] says:
    You remember, OBloodMoonO?
    Nando JesuS >>> Technician from Audio Visual Staff Member from Audio Visual says:
    no whats that?
    Kenjuro <Currently working on 1534 patch> [Need help please pm me in detail] says:
    A player, on Carnac West.
    level 75 mage.
    Nando JesuS >>> Technician from Audio Visual Staff Member from Audio Visual says:
    umm well not sure
    are u that mage?
    no hah
    I dont know randon players sorry :/
    you remember the old mage, HotSauce?
    no
    zz lol
    waht about that
    Nevermind heh
    why
    u&#39;re trying to tell me BS about my gamefirst?
    I already have information about you xD
    why u try to hack my account ^^?

Maybe some people already got this problem or not yet, but becareful there some people that wanna steal ur information ^^[/b]
    wow that dude must scam alot &#39;;-s

CuriositY

you cant do anything till on a g1 account without Secret Answer..

Banned

Wink

you cant do anything till on a g1 account without Secret Answer..[/b]
    now people can sell your account &#39;;-x or character rather &#39;;s

there used to be a gm named kenjuro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123