Email on account - expired?

This is a discussion on Email on account - expired? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The Mail on my account doesn't work anymore, it doesn't even exist anymore :S Is it possibly I could change ...
Page: 1

The Mail on my account doesn't work anymore, it doesn't even exist anymore :S
    Is it possibly I could change it? >.<

mammlea2

The Mail on my account doesn&#39;t work anymore, it doesn&#39;t even exist anymore :S
    Is it possibly I could change it? >.<[/b]
    Sucks, but we cant help you, try customer support

wawh

just make it again? =.="

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

cant change mail atm :mellow:

Banned

this happens on like yahoo accounts where i guess it wasnt used..it said you need to reactivate the email..i had to click a link or somethign :S
    whats your email yahoo hotmail ? ?

this happens on like yahoo accounts where i guess it wasnt used..it said you need to reactivate the email..i had to click a link or somethign :S
    whats your email yahoo hotmail ? ?[/b]
    It&#39;s hotmail.. I&#39;ve already try to remake it, but it says that name is already taken, and when i try to restore my password it says no such email..

Robokill

It&#39;s hotmail.. I&#39;ve already try to remake it, but it says that name is already taken, and when i try to restore my password it says no such email..[/b]
    this has happened to me, what I did is I logged into my hotmail email again and it asked me to activate the email again. From there its back to normal.

Banned

this has happened to me, what I did is I logged into my hotmail email again and it asked me to activate the email again. From there its back to normal.[/b]
    thats what yahoo does..i will log a email to see if i can get SS about activing account again

Phosgene

you just log into the account with the details and it tells you "your account hasnt been active for atleast 30 days bla bla bla bla bla bla press activate if you want to activate it" and it will be just as new .

Banned

http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sc...un291901vk1.gif

i knew if i logged in this is what i would get
    this is what yahoo ask you or shows