BECAREFULL !: Dont take Baxinho ( ingame nick ) to any Drop party

This is a discussion on BECAREFULL !: Dont take Baxinho ( ingame nick ) to any Drop party within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he scammed us yesterday in bifrost its not the real baxinho , the real baxinho sold this account...
Page: 1

weedpower

Thumbs down

he scammed us yesterday in bifrost
    its not the real baxinho , the real baxinho sold this account

Sagato

Is he the same guy that is in Dontaskforclan ? I saw him on this clan but dunno if its the real one or not

Banned

its turk..wtf do you expect baba ?
    well theres 2 people with bahino and like xbahinox or something..there both turks
    die fuckers

FlippinSweeT

its turk..wtf do you expect baba ?
    well theres 2 people with bahino and like xbahinox or something..there both turks
    die fuckers[/b]
    there is a few good turks vandy, and once again, ur being racist or flaming some1 to make ur e-penis bigger.

Banned

there is a few good turks vandy, and once again, ur being racist or flaming some1 to make ur e-penis bigger.[/b]
    lol flippin stfu man
    i know there good turks thats why i got about 10 of them on my msn that i talk to daily
    many many MANY people have said worse stuff then what i did so dont give me that bull shit

TBH i noticed that turks rarely do shit in BF with party memebers. In fact, one time, when all party members (only turks) had drops, and i was the last one to get, our buffer got dc and couldn't log back in. The other party memebers went to some weaker mobs (ego or glutton) and were killing them unbuffed until i got at least shitty frag so that i won't go out empty handed.
    Ofc i'm not saying that turks are always great at BF but usually they behave fair.

baxinho

I was at a party in bifrost with clan Goodguns, and I droped a frag for me… the lider of clan sad to give the frag to him,but I didnt give. i was only doing my job at party and the drop came to me. bb

Limited Edition! Senior Member

he scammed us yesterday in bifrost
    its not the real baxinho , the real baxinho sold this account[/b]
    making topics about others...ur one too <_<

nandinhuu

i play with baxinho this acc sold and my friend play too

we are not turk and we are not scammer

if i am a scammer i am very noob becouse a scammer with jewels +7 str it is funny

and this frag only drop to baxinho when he was at your party and u spook to give the frag to u =O

bb

morax

Case closed - how the hell can you "scam" a Bifrost fragment?? Come on children use your brains.

Vandy please watch you language - by all means make your point but try to be civil - dont lower yourself to sounding like a 12 year old.

Morax.