Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Been hacked lately?

This is a discussion on Been hacked lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4:30 am atm where I live... Time when server get full cuz of all the turks logging in. Just tried ...
Page: 1

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

4:30 am atm where I live... Time when server get full cuz of all the turks logging in.

Just tried to log my account and I got a lv 70 mage (which I know since he's in my clan atm) which obviously wasn't mine. Alt f4'd and retried. Got my char. Lagged and got dc... retried to log my account and this time I get an orc background (my mage being human) and a disconnected from server. Lastly, retried to log my account and I get a Select Nation screen. What I'm trying to explain here: this might be the way these people are hacking others now, when the massive amount of ppl load servers get... er... dumb? and they let you in another player's account. Just trying to warn everyone to seal their items w/ some time if you havent' been hacked already.

Nite nite.

4:30 am atm where I live... Time when server get full cuz of all the turks logging in.

Just tried to log my account and I got a lv 70 mage (which I know since he's in my clan atm) which obviously wasn't mine. Alt f4'd and retried. Got my char. Lagged and got dc... retried to log my account and this time I get an orc background (my mage being human) and a disconnected from server. Lastly, retried to log my account and I get a Select Nation screen. What I'm trying to explain here: this might be the way these people are hacking others now, when the massive amount of ppl load servers get... er... dumb? and they let you in another player's account. Just trying to warn everyone to seal their items w/ some time if you havent' been hacked already.

Nite nite.[/b]
    You can't load the chars. It's more of a visual bug.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

The fact that you get someone else's char on your screen makes me extremely worried about my account... even if you cant load em, who says 1/100 can't?

BekOw38

You can't load the chars. It's more of a visual bug.[/b]

Yes you can, Atleast it worked for me.. But when I got ingame with the char (He was in Eslant) I walked a bit around and got dc'd.. Then relogged in and got my own account.

stifler

You can't load the chars. It's more of a visual bug.[/b]
    yes u can..

yes u can..[/b]

proof pls, bs

Banned

proof pls, bs[/b]

i did it last month on someones char....i loged in and saw not my warrior on my account but a rogue in chitins with shards then i loaded game went to his inn......i then took some money out and bought 20 pray books for priest and logged off :lol:

just thought that would be funny but i was able to load his char

i did it last month on someones char....i loged in and saw not my warrior on my account but a rogue in chitins with shards then i loaded game went to his inn......i then took some money out and bought 20 pray books for priest and logged off :lol:

just thought that would be funny but i was able to load his char[/b]

><

that means if the servers are overloaded the authentication system stops working <_<

This bug is pretty old, it was really a big problem back in time without seal system. But yea, u CAN log in the wrong char, the question is how long..

SLeePMoDe

This is bug that came with ROFD, Remember when they Disabled select character, "arena hack" mmhmm

dpierre6

This is bug that came with ROFD, Remember when they Disabled select character, "arena hack" mmhmm[/b]
    this bug was wayyy before rofd lol like early KE maybe even before that...anyways keep your items sealed and large amounts of gbs on secondary chars and pray for the best

This is bug that came with ROFD, Remember when they Disabled select character, "arena hack" mmhmm[/b]

That bug has been around since KO. Used to happen quite frequently when K2 only had a few servers set up.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

it was really a big problem back in time without seal system.[/b]
    it still is a problem, a bronze guy got hacked not so long ago and had sealed items... got hacked and boom sealed items gone.

Cadence96

If you log out in d2 cz is any possible way the char don&#39;t get disconnected?

ive gotten several random chars havnt been able to log in on em tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast