Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Been hacked lately?

This is a discussion on Been hacked lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i experienced another bug, i made a new account and instead of the activation mail, this was in october ...
Page: 2

Limited Edition! Senior Member

well i experienced another bug, i made a new account and instead of the activation mail, this was in october i think

i received " Your pass has been changed etc..."

and with id and pass given, i log in and find myself into a lvl 70 warrior from my same clan, its k2 you never know :S

it can happen loading and getting someone's char it happened to me on edena. i had a lvl 50 rogue human but when i clicked on edana it gave me a lvl 67 karus rogue...

morax

it can happen loading and getting someone's char it happened to me on edena. i had a lvl 50 rogue human but when i clicked on edana it gave me a lvl 67 karus rogue...[/b]
    You can log in to someone else character YES, but generally changes you make are not carried out because eventually the server or admin realises its fucked and rolls the whole server back - be warned!

Banned

admin realises its fucked and rolls the whole server back - be warned![/b]

From experience, I see... :lol:

Banned

poka..i know where u coming from..it has happened to be before..i have tried to logg in my 58 orc mage..and a lvl 60 human rouge came up..i was like YEA! lol and they dced me so yea its werid

Pwner4Last

This bug is oooold i remeber logging in to a lvl 42 mage and i was so happy couse i just started playing haha he was even a clan leader !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12