Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beepbeepimajeep

This is a discussion on Beepbeepimajeep within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wazzzaaaaaa ... hey silly,wandy,killing .. long time no see [/b] slm. I still remember that you got owned by a ...
Page: 2

Banned

wazzzaaaaaa ... hey silly,wandy,killing .. long time no see [/b]
    slm.

I still remember that you got owned by a paper mage when you were level 70 back in KE.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

wazzzaaaaaa ... hey silly,wandy,killing .. long time no see [/b]
    Sup man, long time idd
    Coming back to play, or do you stil play? or just wondering around on forums?

GangstamaN

I don't know you, I just have to say your name is sexy. h34r:

Banned Senior Member

Sup man, long time idd
    Coming back to play, or do you stil play? or just wondering around on forums?[/b]
    Inactive 5 months , not planing to come back ... just came to see whats going on :P

Beep still got my IB+10 ? :P

I hated archer, flat kept it or sold to someone else if i remember correctly. My "best" bow was only ib +8 . Archer was so annoying, lol. Was fun to run around in packs of like 4-5 though =]

SillyHo

DIE ARCHER RULES...and happy birthday, you were off on mine by a bit, its the 26th. God made me RAM tough, unlike you 2 fish following each other saying "which way do I go, which way do I go"

LeoBuff

ohhh... you...

today human, tomorrow orc, the day after tomorrow human again, then orc... and there it goes... :P ...

NeronDomitius

ohhh... you...

today human, tomorrow orc, the day after tomorrow human again, then orc... and there it goes... :P ...[/b]
    lol yeah, one day seeing him in eslant, next day he kills me in cz, day after, again i see him in war... :P

i still remember when nightwhisp (real one, boris) was mad when beep was raiding our dk party, and u know boris in vent...

old days :wub:

hahahah yeah I remember that, I was such a nation xfering whore . I still love boris even though he got so mad =\

Banned Senior Member

lol yeah, one day seeing him in eslant, next day he kills me in cz, day after, again i see him in war... :P

i still remember when nightwhisp (real one, boris) was mad when beep was raiding our dk party, and u know boris in vent...

old days :wub:[/b]
    Boris,Flat,Silly and BC gang ... miss you alot

Boris,Flat,Silly and BC gang ... miss you alot [/b]

sup sup sup...

SillyHo

IM HERE GROBSI!!!!! Come on by and say hello sometime kanka. PM me on MSN and I will give you the new vent info.

Banned Senior Member

IM HERE GROBSI!!!!! Come on by and say hello sometime kanka. PM me on MSN and I will give you the new vent info.[/b]
    Ur never on when im on i might start play KO again and come back to ares , aga baba clan plys ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12