SEALING ITEM'S - duplicate problem

This is a discussion on SEALING ITEM'S - duplicate problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know its workin now, but its not the problem, but... clannie sealed hes EME, and this EME got duped ...
Page: 1

Mario

Default SEALING ITEM'S - duplicate problem

i know its workin now, but its not the problem, but... clannie sealed hes EME, and this EME got duped after seal somehow... anyway he deleted 1 of them, reloged, and EME disappeard... any1 got problem with that ? im scary to seal my items now...

the_man_slayer

that happened to my shell gloves, after i sealed it somehow i had 2, so i unsealed it and resealed, and i had 3 lol :lol: but i culd only wear one of them, so i reloged and the original was left and was sealed :wub:

Mario

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    that happened to my shell gloves, after i sealed it somehow i had 2, so i unsealed it and resealed, and i had 3 *lol :lol: * but i culd only wear one of them, so i reloged and the original was left and was sealed *:wub:
    so other 2 disappeard ? im still scared anyway :S

Hypnos

I had the same thing happen. If you relog, the dupe is gone. He must of deleted the client side duped one.

It isn't a server side dupe.

I've had no problems so far. Just don't do it on a laggy server. It requires a lot of server communication.

thanatos

lol he probably deleted the original one and when he relogged the duped was gone too haha /selfpwned