Set this straight

This is a discussion on Set this straight within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im gonna get this straight right now, some of my clan members told me yesterday that they saw a forum ...
Page: 1

Spiron

Im gonna get this straight right now, some of my clan members told me yesterday that they saw a forum on here that had my name in it. The guy that started it, is a racist priest that is trying to get me bann because I kicked him out of my clan, and he said he is gonna get my clan bann because he was in our clan party and we killed 7 bosses and he didnt get a drop and he started to call all of us racist names. So if you wanna here the truth about the whole thing just ask me. And Im sitting here trying to find the post.

The guy who started that fourm name is, well if the Admin. pm me I will tell you.
    So if its ok to put his name out I will, because everyone need to watch out for him.

And I wanna thank all the ones in my clan for looking out for me. I had no aware about all this.

3thos

why are you worrying about this dude?

he has no legit reason to get you banned, if he wrote a cs ticket saying "i was in clan killed 7 bosses they didnt give me one drop and he kicked me out of clan" the incompatent hippos will then laugh at him and say "report this to a higher thing bla bla bla bla bla" and he will sit there for days doing the same thing and nothing will happen to you.

no need to worry about this douche.

Banned Senior Member

Dont worry about this shit he cant get you banned

Spiron

Alright thx.