Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Before Quitting..

This is a discussion on Before Quitting.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never got to pk with you officially but while you were in UK i did get to fight alongside you ...
Page: 3

sexy Owa

never got to pk with you officially but while you were in UK i did get to fight alongside you with Sirecho :P you were always a great mage and from what everyone says a good person ... ive had similar problems with sharing an account, but leaving this game isnt a bad thing, your saving yourself a lot of wasted time :P i hope you have fun wherever you go. always liked your video's GT

Banned

Banned

Hi GT, Robbie asked me to do a favor and I did it, I don't play this game anymore, and I obviously don't have a reputation here, so I did it, Don't really regret it nor care, Robbie told me you scammed him and asked me to do what I did, And btw it wasn't just me, there were many "Good guns" involved, but I really don't care, no reason to blame anyone but myself as I don't give a fuck about reputation in a game I don't play, I just talk on IRC and post in the offtopic section. Anyhow, It sucks that you got deleved because Robbie didn't explain to me that you were going to give his items back, but hey, Robbie is one of my friends and you are just some random, so Yah, Robbie comes before you lol. Anyways GL in IRL, its much better then knight online my friend.[/b]
    so you consider yourself a "good gun" now? Why is it that Dro's chara is involved in a scam and you were involved with it? and now GT got fucked over, and your involved in it?

How many times have you been banned from ko4life?

cama

surprises me poka would do something like this...poka has been on my char a few times and hasnt scammed anything(this was before sealing) ive also let him borrow my cs a few times and he always gave it back...

Banned Senior Member

people change cama if you didnt realize that yet

Banned

people change cama if you didnt realize that yet[/b]
    +1
    look at coolboy.. (no flaming)
    he lvled a lvl 80 warrior then all of sudden he delvl it..
    people can change in a heart beat

the_man_slayer

Hi GT, Robbie asked me to do a favor and I did it, I don't play this game anymore, and I obviously don't have a reputation here, so I did it, Don't really regret it nor care, Robbie told me you scammed him and asked me to do what I did, And btw it wasn't just me, there were many "Good guns" involved, but I really don't care, no reason to blame anyone but myself as I don't give a fuck about reputation in a game I don't play, I just talk on IRC and post in the offtopic section. Anyhow, It sucks that you got deleved because Robbie didn't explain to me that you were going to give his items back, but hey, Robbie is one of my friends and you are just some random, so Yah, Robbie comes before you lol. Anyways GL in IRL, its much better then knight online my friend.[/b]
    - You didnt inquire into anything about it
    - If you dont care why arnt you sayin whom these "Good guns" are
    - Your a friend to people? Your a tool

Basically your a cunt, GL when your banned, its much better than sitting on your fat arse fucking people you dont know over.

Banned

evenson has always hated GT. We chose to keep GT over him for a reason. He just wanted to get his revenge.

Hi GT, Robbie asked me to do a favor and I did it,[/b]
    confused - why would anyone need help to to delvl a char? Its not that hard ...

nosneve

evenson has always hated GT. We chose to keep GT over him for a reason. He just wanted to get his revenge.[/b]
    so you consider yourself a "good gun" now? Why is it that Dro's chara is involved in a scam and you were involved with it? and now GT got fucked over, and your involved in it?

How many times have you been banned from ko4life?[/b]

1. I got kicked from oblivion for flaming turks, GT cried, who cares. I don't hold personal Vendetta's kid.

2. I don't consider myself a good gun, I said, if you could comprehend english, that the people involved are considered by you and your elite group of nerds, Good guns.

3. Get my revenge from getting kicked out a clan I hated? Genius, just like your answer, uh 49 unless the table holds 50. Good thing you never took any math higher then grade 7. That clan was used solely for exp, thats why me and erian decided to MAKE IT A CLAN. I hated 95% of the people in it, it was just a cheap and easy way for madyb and I to get exp, then NT to a real clan, with Glarfist.

4. Thanks for comin out.

nosneve

confused - why would anyone need help to to delvl a char? Its not that hard ...[/b]

Once again, if you read the whole post you would understand that it was because he was scared of getting banned on his other charas, I don't play this game so I didn't give a fuck

Banned

Now see, you get a warning because you flamed him in General. Like I told you via PM, flaming is ok in Off Topic.

Gratz.[/b]
    look in cheater section there is post about sizzlex
    Once again, if you read the whole post you would understand that it was because he was scared of getting banned on his other charas, I don't play this game so I didn't give a fuck [/b]
    if you dont give a fuck that you did this shit then get the hell off this forum
    you quit game so quit this forum

Cocaine

LOTS of people who have quit the game dont quit the forums.

nosneve

you quit game so quit this forum[/b]
    But I like to make Cocaine look stupid infront of his peers in the offtopic section, PORTNOY OWNS!

MURDERFACE!

you quit game so quit this forum[/b]

I'll check out the thing about Sizzlex in a few minutes.

As for "quit game, quit forum" mentality, if that were true, this forum wouldn't exist because all of the mods and admins quit a long time ago.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast