Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Before Quitting..

This is a discussion on Before Quitting.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fuck you ****** lover! Portnoy < Peart and I have MSN logs of you saying it! You fags block out ...
Page: 4

Cocaine

Fuck you ****** lover! Portnoy < Peart and I have MSN logs of you saying it!

You fags block out the word n igger? Psh, pussies.

zetazeta

sad how some ppl really do view IGC and IGI > real life... sad to see what our world has turned into..

ong

dirka dirka?

Banned

dont know who is right or wrong and really dont care

i like GT and he was always a gg in my book......but GT had his shares of wanting to quit and all that bs just as much as poka.....i always had to counel GT more to not leave ko.....sorry i made you stay i was wrong and you were right and i should have left then too cause of players like coolboy and countless others this game is shit not only by k2 but many of its players

i like poka as well and there is always 2 sides to every story....i do know poka was worried about the items he put on the account and that he would not get them back if GT sold the account cause GT said poka left so he has no rights to them which is incorrect unless poka told GT he can have them free

again dont know the full story....dont know who is right or wrong....and dont care cause both are great people

Banned

1. I got kicked from oblivion for flaming turks, GT cried, who cares. I don&#39;t hold personal Vendetta&#39;s kid.

2. I don&#39;t consider myself a good gun, I said, if you could comprehend english, that the people involved are considered by you and your elite group of nerds, Good guns.

3. Get my revenge from getting kicked out a clan I hated? Genius, just like your answer, uh 49 unless the table holds 50. Good thing you never took any math higher then grade 7. That clan was used solely for exp, thats why me and erian decided to MAKE IT A CLAN. I hated 95% of the people in it, it was just a cheap and easy way for madyb and I to get exp, then NT to a real clan, with Glarfist.

4. Thanks for comin out.[/b]

- Since when did you have anything to do with making Oblivion? We let you in, don&#39;t act like you had any part of forming the clan.
    - I&#39;m pretty sure when you scammed my raptor you said it was because I hurt your friend&#39;s feelings who was playin on Josh/Dread&#39;s warrior when he got fuckin owned by me. That&#39;s what you would call a vendetta.
    - Oblivion stomped over you and Tormentors in CZ so I doubt it was used solely for xp.
    - You forgot to add your "G" on "comin," you wouldn&#39;t want to start talkin like your black would you?

zaffers

same old shit happening.
    nice n&#39; fair people get fucked over , while every single retarded kid flurishes in this game

Banned

same old shit happening.
    nice n&#39; fair people get fucked over , while every single retarded kid flurishes in this game[/b]
    cause this is what ko was made for

zaffers

if it was made as u say , it would be like that since MYKO .
    but guess what - it wasnt

arko

Hi GT, Robbie asked me to do a favor and I did it, I don&#39;t play this game anymore, and I obviously don&#39;t have a reputation here, so I did it, Don&#39;t really regret it nor care, Robbie told me you scammed him and asked me to do what I did, And btw it wasn&#39;t just me, there were many "Good guns" involved, but I really don&#39;t care, no reason to blame anyone but myself as I don&#39;t give a fuck about reputation in a game I don&#39;t play, I just talk on IRC and post in the offtopic section. Anyhow, It sucks that you got deleved because Robbie didn&#39;t explain to me that you were going to give his items back, but hey, Robbie is one of my friends and you are just some random, so Yah, Robbie comes before you lol. Anyways GL in IRL, its much better then knight online my friend.[/b]

i don&#39;t know who these ppl are, just thought this topic was interesting.

lol nosneve, i like you&#39;re attitude lmfao you are like a prick that can stand it&#39;s own ground, gj

too bad for the scammed tho

LOTS of people who have quit the game dont quit the forums.[/b]
    unfortunatly.

ooh, i remember GT being a nice mage too bad u got fucked over :s

Banned

I&#39;ll check out the thing about Sizzlex in a few minutes.

As for "quit game, quit forum" mentality, if that were true, this forum wouldn&#39;t exist because all of the mods and admins quit a long time ago.[/b]
    i didnt mean like that quit stuff i just mis-typed it
    he just joined forum what yesterday 2 days ago..he said he quit the game awwhile ago or logn time ago..so why does he make a account just to talk shit in this post and to someone else .. :huh:
    why couldnt he just not make a account ?
    and do what he has done for "long" time.. just read the shit and dont post

Banned Senior Member

i didnt mean like that quit stuff i just mis-typed it
    he just joined forum what yesterday 2 days ago..he said he quit the game awwhile ago or logn time ago..so why does he make a account just to talk shit in this post and to someone else .. :huh:
    why couldnt he just not make a account ?
    and do what he has done for "long" time.. just read the shit and dont post[/b]
    nosneve aka evenson has had many accounts on these forums, that pretty much answers all your points.

And Evenson, you had nothing to do with 0blivion, hell the first night I came home from work to see a clan was formed by Erian I wasn&#39;t all too pleased. And regarding what you did to GT, fuck you

Banned

Good luck in real life dude

I would sooner trust an angry dog to hold my testicles than i would evenson with my KO account

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast