Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Before Quitting..

This is a discussion on Before Quitting.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nosneve aka evenson has had many accounts on these forums, that pretty much answers all your points. And Evenson, you ...
Page: 5

nosneve

nosneve aka evenson has had many accounts on these forums, that pretty much answers all your points.

And Evenson, you had nothing to do with 0blivion, hell the first night I came home from work to see a clan was formed by Erian I wasn't all too pleased. And regarding what you did to GT, fuck you[/b]

Well, sorry to burst your emo-bubble will but the fact remains, erian created the caln, i dotodl him we needed to add em , we di dthat, then we decided to add eople and make a real clan, you are infact the one tha thad nothing to do with you yo ustupid fuck.

nosneve

Waist. why od i evne fuckin care?, man ufck thisd gmae and gfuk the comomunity, theres like 5 fukcin people that arent a bunch of nerdy fvuckin douchebags. so fuck jko, fuck koolrife and ufck you you fuckin ****** ass wanna bes.

FattySin

Well, sorry to burst your emo-bubble will but the fact remains, erian created the caln, i dotodl him we needed to add em , we di dthat, then we decided to add eople and make a real clan, you are infact the one tha thad nothing to do with you yo ustupid fuck.[/b]
    Few things to say to you

1) Regardless of his Emo-Status, Will is sexy.
    2) Grammar is a good class, you should take it.

Ripper_of_romania

I would sooner trust an angry dog to hold my testicles than i would evenson with my KO account[/b]
    Hold them like this?

the_man_slayer

Hold them like this?

[/b]
    who the fuk wuld take a fuked up pic lik that :huh:

Banned Senior Member

my dog once did it but I didnt have my phone with me so couldnt take a picture :S

Banned

Sorry to hear this happened to you, I remember you as a mad mage back in the old version ^^

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

:S damn GT, was nice playing with you back in the day, gl and hf. fuck KO

Fuck, Devin you quit this game what 7-9months ago? Now to this day you are still pulling sad ass shit like this? Man, grow up and stop failing at life.

everyone I hated pretty much turned out to be an ass.

Banned

I would sooner trust an angry dog to hold my testicles than i would evenson with my KO account[/b]
    you got some balls =O

Well, sorry to burst your emo-bubble will but the fact remains, erian created the caln, i dotodl him we needed to add em , we di dthat, then we decided to add eople and make a real clan, you are infact the one tha thad nothing to do with you yo ustupid fuck.[/b]
    zz bann this fucker already flamming a MOD

Waist. why od i evne fuckin care?, man ufck thisd gmae and gfuk the comomunity, theres like 5 fukcin people that arent a bunch of nerdy fvuckin douchebags. so fuck jko, fuck koolrife and ufck you you fuckin ****** ass wanna bes.[/b]
    see what i mean enough said
    even i dont flame a MOD or general this harsh

Few things to say to you

1) Regardless of his Emo-Status, Will is sexy.
    2) Grammar is a good class, you should take it.[/b]
    LOL owned

Hold them like this?

[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phosgene

theres like 5 fukcin people that arent a bunch of nerdy fvuckin douchebags.[/b]
    am i among winners ?
    oh and sad to hear gt you were good mage although some times u made alot of drama about flaming turks etc .
    and i would do the same if i knew(or thought) someone scammed my items .

and captain i can count alot of grammer mistakes in here . but this is definitely a readable++ post .

GayToucH

Weren't you kicked from 0blivion for swearing at Turks and their religion ? Didn't Devin and TheKingOfTheSwing do the same thing with what you did ? Which drama are you talking about ?

All the people who deleveled my account hated Turks,all of them argued with me about Turks in the past,i was the one who got some of them kicked from clans they were in..Those were the main reasons for them to delevel my account.They all knew i didn't scam anything and i would never do something like that.

For the people who have problems with understanding what they read,i am explaining the situation step by step ;

-Was there a way to unseal the items when i had bronze premium on GT ? No..

-Did i say i wouldn't give the items poka put on GT back ?No..I said i would..

-Did i change the password of GT even poka bought a new account to play ? No..Why didn't i do ? Because i didn't want poka to feel he got scammed.I let him have the account info till i bought gold premium to unseal the items he asked for.

-This is the most important part..We were in agreement with making all of the decisions about the account together so that means he had no rights to ask for anything on GT as leaving was his own decision.Although it was his own decision,i said i would give all the items back.

So tell me..What makes me a scammer ?

..and lets say,i have the worst english all of you have ever seen.Does that change the subject ?

I wasn't surprised when i saw what you posted here as three of you are good friends.But believe me,there will be a day you will try to hack or scam each other and i'll be laughing at you.

By the way,i have a question for people who said they didn't care about the topic.What was the reason for you to post here then ?

Banned

Weren't you kicked from 0blivion for swearing at Turks and their religion ? Didn't Devin and TheKingOfTheSwing do the same thing with what you did ? Which drama are you talking about ?

All the people who deleveled my account hated Turks,all of them argued with me about Turks in the past,i was the one who got some of them kicked from clans they were in..Those were the main reasons for them to delevel my account.They all knew i didn't scam anything and i would never do something like that.

For the people who have problems with understanding what they read,i am explaining the situation step by step ;

-Was there a way to unseal the items when i had bronze premium on GT ? No..

-Did i say i wouldn't give the items poka put on GT back ?No..I said i would..

-Did i change the password of GT even poka bought a new account to play ? No..Why didn't i do ? Because i didn't want poka to feel he got scammed.I let him have the account info till i bought gold premium to unseal the items he asked for.

-This is the most important part..We were in agreement with making all of the decisions about the account together so that means he had no rights to ask for anything on GT as leaving was his own decision.Although it was his own decision,i said i would give all the items back.

So tell me..What makes me a scammer ?

..and lets say,i have the worst english all of you have ever seen.Does that change the subject ?

I wasn't surprised when i saw what you posted here as three of you are good friends.But believe me,there will be a day you will try to hack or scam each other and i'll be laughing at you.

By the way,i have a question for people who said they didn't care about the topic.What was the reason for you to post here then ?[/b]
    to spamm and show what dicks they were

Banned

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but Me/Majix/Denox/Tempest were already talkin about making the clan together when 8ball was falling apart. Then we included erian/will, but Erian just jumped the gun and made the clan.

Sno0p

you got some balls =O[/b]

He has balls of steel

to spamm and show what dicks they were[/b]
    hypocrite u do it ALL THE TIME.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast