Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Before Quitting..

This is a discussion on Before Quitting.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thought Evenson left the clan, I dont recall kicking him. There was very few people I removed from the ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

I thought Evenson left the clan, I dont recall kicking him. There was very few people I removed from the clan for other reasons, and like only 2 people I kicked

Banned

he left before we made the decision to kick him

think of all the big clans that evensons been kicked out of and you begin to wonder why :P

TaDaaa

Hate to see this happend to you GT, but trust me it will feel better in a few weeks. Best thing I did was quit KO.

GangS

omg hate what i see we were all clan mates and look what happens i mean cmon ... Poka i cant beleive this your where always taken as a great guy and you do this to erdem? only one thing to see ... ur so lame ... GT is one of the niciest guy ive ever met in the game he trust ppl and he cab be trusted in fact i joined his clan and the day after he borrwoed me his Jewels such has iron belt rom .... i didnt even know him .. or well didnt remmeber him well cuz we ewre in bloods together but w/e this isnt the point the point is you made something realy realy shity to someone that do not deserve that ur defenatly a scammer poka i always liked you and i always trusted ya when you told me you had nothing to do with the bullshit now i could care less about you

Banned

im very sorry that it happened to someone like greattouch, people like evenson really do get a hardon for ingame items and making usd off of a game. i hope your not like this in real life man, because someday it will fuck you over so much. i only have a handful of people that i trusted in this game and ive never scammed anyone or anything off of anyones account, but there were opportunities when i could of just deleveled every single persons character, but did i choose too? no. evenson is a piece of shit who really talks so much crap about everything and tries to make himself look innocent, same with poka. i know who to trust, and i know who NOT to trust, and there is only a handful of people in this game that i would give my info too.

just because greattouch is turkish, doesnt mean he is a horrible person. this just goes to show that there are not only scammers in the turkish nation, but there are harsher and worse ones in the english speaking ones.

Cocaine

Sex me Josh.

Banned

hypocrite u do it ALL THE TIME.[/b]
    what if i do ?

sexc mage :wub:

nosneve

Waist. why od i evne fuckin care?, man ufck thisd gmae and gfuk the comomunity, theres like 5 fukcin people that arent a bunch of nerdy fvuckin douchebags. so fuck jko, fuck koolrife and ufck you you fuckin ****** ass wanna bes.[/b]

Haha, so drunk.

Guachimagaa

Before sharing my account,he was using GirlFist and CelestialStar.He told me GirlFist wasn't a secure account .He wasn't able to change the password of it.Therefore he always had to take his items to another account before logging off.I was the one who helped him with taking his items to another account .

After we had started to share GT,GirlFist was hacked.But poka was lucky as he put all the items he had on GT.He told me the hacker could be its old owner who was the new owner of his priest at that time.DrGuacho was his priest's new nickname.Poka tried to get his priest back by sending tickets as he said guacho didn't help him with solving the issue he had .He asked me if i could help him with that issue,i said i could but did nothing as it wouldn't be fair to do something without being sure.[/b]
    i didnt fuking help poka because i could not, on first place, why was the account insecure?, because he could not change the sq on it? he asked me for the whole payment info of the account which i didnt have, coz i had bought premium in the account with different credit cards. (my dad's,mom's,brother's,sister's,fri ends&#39 when we traded accounts, he didnt ask me any of that information, and neither did i ask him, 2 or 3 months later he comes and asks the info, as if it was my obligation, i said i was going to help him, but i could not gather all the info, so at the end i told him i could not. lol, he gets hacked, and tries to get his old account back, just because he thought it was me? he didnt have any proof :S and i didnt hack him.

i dont know if its much of a coincidence, but for a long time i thought poka was the 1 who hacked my char, lol.. funny enough, it was dlvled to 67 aswell... also.. it wasnt my char anymore, since i had alrdy sold it by the time poka decided to hack my char, the new owner, had some good items on the account, such as rocs, iron belt, an exceptional iron impact +8,iron neck, we's+1 and some stuff like that, i sold the account to some estonian guy, by the time u could not change the password at main sit.

he said it was not a big problem, he trusted in me, and had the money ready, so i sold it to him, he sealed the items, and played in the account without any kind of problem, he bought silver premium, and started playing normally.

like a month later he gets dced from game, and notices he has lost some cash, and some shit that he didnt have sealed, he thought it was me, and i told him i wasnt, since i had uninstalled ko from my account by the time that happened, he couldnt take away his items (the important ones) bcoz they were sealed, and he needed GOLD premium to unseal them, lol as soon as his premium ends, someone logs into the account, and buys gold premium with a click and buy account (i always bought my premium with credit cards, since i didnt have a c&b account, before i traded accounts with poka, he was the 1 that used to buy premium in the account, with click and buy), and unseals all the items, and take them away, the only other person besides the estonian guy and me, who knew the SQ, needed to unseal the items, was poka.

i didnt make a topic about him, or made this public before because i wasnt sure it was poka, but seeing what he has done to GT, and knowing that he tried to get back his account, leaves me to think, that he managed to get the password again, and just waited, until he had the chance to scamm his old account... thats lame, i didnt do anything about it, because i didnt have any proof that poka was the 1 that scammed DrGuacho, but his account gets hacked (girlfist) and he assumes it was me, and tries to get the account off me. i hope u burn in hell poka

as long as i remember, i used to play a lot with taken, and sometimes with greattouch, u were 1 nice guy, always respectfull, and willing to help the other ppl, and make a good pk party, its sad to see u got scammed, but it happens. u will be better off without the game

again dont know the full story....dont know who is right or wrong....and dont care cause both are great people[/b]
    :mellow: pointless post :huh:

nosneve

:mellow: pointless post :huh:[/b]
    Just about as pointless as yours, and mine for that matter.

i just want to show others that dont post stupid like I DONT CARE, WHO CARES ... this is serious topic. And u r .... hhmmmm , u r a "GOOD GUN" keep "GOOD WORK" bro!

btw, if u dont know whole story, dont care about wat ppl posted here, .... dont post!

Phosgene

Weren't you kicked from 0blivion for swearing at Turks and their religion ? Didn't Devin and TheKingOfTheSwing do the same thing with what you did ? Which drama are you talking about ?[/b]
    u having fun rewriting history ?
    just a reminder :
    you cried so much because i flamed a random turk , quitted clan , and said " no no nvm ill just quit game" so i said well what the hell he is more important to the clan so i LEFT OBLIVION in order for you to come back in .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast