Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Before Quitting..

This is a discussion on Before Quitting.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're funny Erdem. Thanks for scamming me and for throwing all the dirt on me....
Page: 7

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

You're funny Erdem. Thanks for scamming me and for throwing all the dirt on me.

i really dunno what to say about the situation here so i will just say, sucks to see you had to go out like this gt i did like playing with you ingame talk on msn sometime.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

oh wow, hadnt read this...

-Did i change the password of GT even poka bought a new account to play ? No..Why didn't i do ? Because i didn't want poka to feel he got scammed.I let him have the account info till i bought gold premium to unseal the items he asked for.

-This is the most important part..We were in agreement with making all of the decisions about the account together so that means he had no rights to ask for anything on GT as leaving was his own decision.Although it was his own decision,i said i would give all the items back.

So tell me..What makes me a scammer ?[/b]
    (2:34 PM) Mr. Dots :t: come orc
    (2:35 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: it will be my friend's decision cuz he is the one who will make xp with gt
    (2:35 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: and if he hits 80 before i sell gt i am gonna keep playing with xxxxxx
    and will buy a 80 priest for her
    (2:35 PM) Mr. Dots :t: and hopefully earrings and rol for poka
    (2:36 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: if i keep playing with gt ,just pray for me to farm new earrings and a rol xD
    (2:36 PM) Mr. Dots :t: that's gay
    i shouldnt have to wait
    (2:37 PM) Mr. Dots :t: as im letting you keep the things u bought with the glass and wp
    (2:38 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: i am not the one who decided to leave ,unless we decide to stop playing together ,you have no rights to ask for anything on gt
    (2:38 PM) Mr. Dots :t: oh i dont?
    (2:39 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: if i can't sell gt ,no you won't but if i can get some extra things i will give them to ya even you dun have rights to ask for them
    (2:39 PM) Mr. Dots :t: lol
    (2:39 PM) Mr. Dots :t: that's really nice of you
    (2:41 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: sorry i won't have any arguements with ya about this ,this time i am doing what i believe and you decided to leave
    i did nothing
    (2:41 PM) Mr. Dots :t: I honestly can't believe what i'm reading
    (2:45 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: it is easy,you decided to leave and if i keep playing with gt ,when i get earrings and a ring for myself i will give earrings and rol back to ya
    (2:45 PM) Mr. Dots :t: and when exactly are u planning on getting earrings and ring?
    never, right?
    (2:46 PM) Erdem aka GreaTT: when i can[/b]

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

and also i asked him to change his pw on may, but w/e he can keep blaming me all he wants

Session Start: Saturday, May 12, 2007
    r :matarile al maricon XD: ([email protected])
    I'll keep whinning till she comes back to me.. ([email protected])
    (9:15 AM) r :matarile: why didnt u change the pw?
    (9:15 AM) I'll keep whinni: want him to log gt again
    (9:18 AM) I'll keep whinni: he will lose everything he has in ko
    (9:23 AM) I'll keep whinni: by not caring about anyone ,you are making others get stressed or lose what they have
    anyway
    cya
    (9:23 AM) r :matarile: i already told u to change pw, and if u have to get someone banned, that's what i didnt care about[/b]

Damn man this is a sad situation, im really sorry for you. Good Luck in Real Life

Phosgene

wait wait gt and if you had quited would poka have gotten the char ? no , so stop fucking crying cuz he deserved his items and stop fucking rewriting history .

Sorry to hear this happaned to You was fun sometimes play with you together, and abit hard against you

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567