Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Beforre the big patch

This is a discussion on Beforre the big patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol chickens could get invited in any party any lvl,they raised the xp of the party,so we high lvls welcomed ...
Page: 2

Dontaskmeagain

lol chickens could get invited in any party any lvl,they raised the xp of the party,so we high lvls welcomed them,then when they get 30 they leave the nest

the old days the memories :wub:

louch

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain
    lol chickens could get invited in any party any lvl,they raised the xp of the party,so we high lvls welcomed them,then when they get 30 they leave the nest
    yes but not harpy :wub:
    harpys were only in eslant and cz
    and eslant was only lvl 40+
    and cz was lvl 30+
    ur not a chicken anymore once your lvl 30
    so theres no possible way for a chicken to get harpys :P

nite

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    Yep ,, loved the Old Desert ,, always went looking for Anteras and thinking,, Dam,, ther so many here ,,, then of course i found his Spawn on top of Hill,, adn in Paddock ,,, but still,, it was Fun ,, i can never remember gettign Angry at a Kosper back then -_- * ,, Mianly the Ones that did what we called a Doggie Nova(Provoke 50 Dogs or Skelletons onto our party) *:lol:
    antares were the shit first 1year of ko all i did was farm that stuff got my shard +8 and shit from it 6antares a day 2 hydes really did it back then missed aoe harpies even though there kinda back never same without warrior old skills

cz is still 30+ i think..

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dontaskmeagain
    yes but not harpy :wub:
    harpys were only in eslant and cz
    and eslant was only lvl 40+
    and cz was lvl 30+
    ur not a chicken anymore once your lvl 30
    so theres no possible way for a chicken to get harpys :P[/b]
    think he meant it was really easy to lvl from 1-30, now it's kinda hard since there's that stupid lvldiff shit

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0
    FOR FUK SAKE PLS: NEED PROVOKE BACK TO MAKE LIFE EASY FOR MAGE *:wacko:
    wtf, mages still have it so easy, you guys are just lazy asses.[/b]
    Ever tried getting a mage into a quest party in eslant, without a clan? No? stfu... and that chick still needs a sandwich.

Dontaskmeagain

omfg is u karus,if so if u was a chicken,and went to luferson, u would get invited qiuk in harpy party

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0

FOR FUK SAKE PLS: NEED PROVOKE BACK TO MAKE LIFE EASY FOR MAGE *:wacko:

wtf, mages still have it so easy, you guys are just lazy asses.
    Ever tried getting a mage into a quest party in eslant, without a clan? No? stfu... and that chick still needs a sandwich.[/b]
    SHE IS FUCKING HEALTHY!!!

and rofl, it IS possible to get into an eslant quest party, done it many times. it's ur problemo that you dont have a clan tho

louch

omfg is u karus,if so if u was a chicken,and went to luferson, u would get invited qiuk in harpy party
    not in old ko bro :wub:
    before KE, there was no harpy in luf/breth

Speed

lol , this noobeh is talking about KE ... we are talking about real old KO , there was no luferson castle .. no harpys anywhere but eslant or colony...

ANZAC_Mondane

i still have Chicken accounts,, i did it other Day,, they pre FD adn i can party them on other Comp,,, jsut have to Not Make them go over 30
    I had a Silent Clan leader becasue of Allience Breaking Crap,, adn He was a Chicken Noob with Grade1 Cape adn Armband :lol:

Dontaskmeagain

trust me bro it is,ask anybody,can someone tell him it was,i was in harpy party all day when i was chicken oh wait what is the diff between KE and KO

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by Speed
    lol , this noobeh is talking about KE ... we are talking about real old KO , there was no luferson castle .. no harpys anywhere but eslant or colony...
    Yeah,, Good Old Pianna (EMC) adn having to Run into that Gap in wall to go ESLANT ,, and End up DC or Not Loading 70% of times :lol: ,, that was the Only bad thing at one stage,, a Bad bug of DC everytime youy went EMC to Morodon ect ,, So if i was in Eslant,, i would stay there becasue if i left,, i get DC adn Cant get in becasue servers wher Full :blink:

louch

trust me bro it is,ask anybody,can someone tell him it was,i was in harpy party all day when i was chicken
    there was KO = knight online = old old ko, when luferson was named breth
    then KE = knight empire = old ko, new map, mobs from eslant moved into breth, which was then named luferson castle
    now rofd = new ko, the one we play now

im talking bout old old ko

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast