Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Being a BP in Akara

This is a discussion on Being a BP in Akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL Turkish rage :P Scor baba, u've been playing this game for over 3 years. You know how k2 works ...
Page: 2

ROFL Turkish rage :P

Scor baba, u've been playing this game for over 3 years. You know how k2 works and you also know they will never change so I dont really get the point of you being furious here, as no k2 developper reads these forums (not even their own forums)

lmao, i just got lvl 70 on ares and i still play with my noob brother

even GMs looks noobish compared to the items ares got in there, its true the game is kinda screwed nowadays but... if we can kill a turk lvl 80 even in a 2vs1 its ok for me

Banned

Move servers, Girakon for example is the less corrupted server I'd say. +9's counted with the fingers of my hand and not every1 is 80.

asenptot

Unhappy

ROFL Turkish rage :P

Scor baba, u've been playing this game for over 3 years. You know how k2 works and you also know they will never change so I dont really get the point of you being furious here, as no k2 developper reads these forums (not even their own forums)[/b]
    well that s right :/

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

it is nice when all are lvl 80 ^^ I have fun

zzz...warriors can use talia too

but nvm, every1 is just talking about how to vs a warrior. what is that arena or something? cause the game i know today is massive gangbang of lvl 80s in +9s...bps get overrun first :P sure in an occasional vs that you actually manage to find (and have it as a vs longer than 30 seconds before vultures arrive) bp has all the advantages and especially if he looses a vs against a warrior then he should just go int. game was made as its made, warrior is a party hammer and thats it. bp as a class was made to duff and kill, if u cant cure...srry...no whining about massive and talias now pls

LMAO..
    so fucking noobish ideas in da house like I always see in turkish noob forums..
    I m playing as a BP for 4 years and don t even tell me about duffing buffing healing cocking fucking...
    I m just fucking trying to tell ya that there are edited "ILLEGAL" items in server and K2 is not doin its job. and then I see noobish ideas and suggestions here..
    NO OFFENCE TO ANYONELSE IN KO4LIFE but don t act like K2's sheeps.. I know lot of GG players left game couse of this edited item sh1t. make some noise ![/b]
    They wont do anythin..I did fight with Linus and he answer was '' if u give ur pw to sharers is ur own fault if u get hacked'' hack's is the only prob? Why he dont fix dupes -bugs - all those shit..He wont...K2 is a lazy ass company that only care to rechieve money and they dont care about as..As felix said K2 dont steal ur money u let em do that..Means as we pay em they wont do any shit about as...Can u make all ko ppl stop playin and buying for a month ? If yes then we will make some noice..Else we wont do anythin..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12